Making Amends

After their last heart to heart talk the two Sumettikul brothers had grown closer than they have ever been before. They would hang out together more often, Gemini even got into gaming so he could play with his brother since the older was a computer game addict. The guy's room literally looked like a spaceship. He had 3 computers in his room.

Gemini teased him telling him he should've gone into IT instead of biochemistry. The older only shrugged and bragged to his younger brother that he can't help it if he was good at everything. Gemini couldn't deny it his brother was good at almost everything.

That morning Gemini woke up early even though it was a holiday and didn't have to attend uni. He lost a bet and now had to go to the gym with Phuwin.

"Hia tell me why can't we go to the gym in the afternoon instead?" Gemini asked leaning on the kitchen counter watching Phuwin make his protein shake.

"Because exercising in the morning refreshes your brain so you can have a productive day." Phuwin answered. He was so energetic despite it being so early. Just looking at him made Gemini tired.

"Nah that's bullshit!" Gemini argued.

"Are you arguing with science?" His brother asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You can't believe everything you read on the internet hia." Gemini said and his brother shot him a glare.

"Whatever. Which flavor do you want?" Phuwin asked and Gemini just shrugged.

"I'll make you the banana one, and I better not hear you complain." Phuwin said as he prepared another protein shake for his brother.

"So what are your plans for today?" Gemini asked with his eyes glued on his phone, he was talking to Fourth. His baby was such an early bird, already awake and was now busy reading one of his self-improvement books. He didn't know why he needed those when he was already perfect.

"Having lunch with a friend." Phuwin replied making the younger to look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Which friend?" Gemini asked curiously. As far as he knew his brother didn't have any friends in Thailand, except for Dunk who lived in Puttaya. His brother was very introverted, his MBTI was literally INTP.

"Why do you want to know?" Phuwin asked diverting from answering the younger directly.

"Because your lonely self literally doesn't have any friends. Hia you know meeting up with Professor Tawan or Jumpol to discuss your thesis paper doesn't count as having lunch with a friend." Gemini replied.

"I have friends okay! Besides Professor Jumpol is away on some science expo in New Zealand and Prof Tawan is probably in Chaing Mai." Phuwin answered.

"See this is why I don't believe you have friends. You even memorized your mentors schedule." Gemini retorted and Phuwin just rolled his eyes not answering the younger.

"So who is this friend of yours?" Gemini asked again.

"It's Pond." Phuwin replied in an almost a whisper.

"P'Pond huh?" Gemini said with a smirk.

"No No No... don't, I know what you're thinking." Phuwin said immediately said when he saw the smirk on Gemini's face.

"What? I didn't say anything." Gemini replied with a chuckle.

"Whatever let's go." Phuwin said handing Gemini his water bottle and protein shake.

The two brothers went to the gym, where they worked up quite a sweat.

After their gym sessions they decided to take a much needed shirtless selfie to show off their hardwork to the people on IG. The photo went viral within minutes, since it was rare to see the brothers post any pictures together. Usually they only interacted on social media on their birthdays and that was that.