The Romsaithongs

At the Romsaithong mansion

Apo was dancing and humming to the music playing in the background while he set the plates on the dinner table. The room was dimly lit with candles and decorated with red roses.

Him and Mile usually had dinner dates where they would make signature cocktails for each other. It has become a tradition that has lasted for almost 20 years. No matter how busy they are with work they always made sure to have a relaxing dinner date at home once a week.

Mile would usually bring Apo sweet desserts, especially pastries and buy him a bouquet of sunflowers, Apo's favorites.  He would make him mocktails, especially coffee ones because they were Apo's favorite. Apo would get the chef to prepare exquisite cuisine for Mile because Mile loved trying different kinds of food from all over the continents.

They were different but similar as well. They complimented each other perfectly, maybe that's why they lasted for over 20 years. Apo was a romantic at heart something he had in common with his husband.

"I am home." Mile said as he walked in the dimly lit dinning room holding a bouquet of sunflowers and a box of chocolates crossaints. "Welcome home khun Romsaithong." Apo said with a beaming smile.

"This is for you." Mile said handing the bouquet of flowers and the box of the delicious pastries to Apo. "Thank you love." Apo said as he accepted the gifts from his husband and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So what's for dinner for today." Mile asked as he wrapped his arms around Apo's waist. "Louis made Indian food today." Apo said as he wrapped his hands around his husband's neck after carefully putting the gifts he received on the table.

"I am already salivating." Mile replied with a smile. Apo kissed him on the lips, "I bet you are." He replied with a cheeky smile. Mile pulled him closer to his body, his hands traveled down Apo's waist to his ass and he squeezed them making his husband gasp.

"How about we have dessert first?" Mile said with devilish grin. Apo chuckled and said "how about you buy me a drink first khun." Mile kissed him on the lips and said "Your wish is my command khun Watanakitipat-Romsaithong."

Mile took off his jacket and tossed on the chair rolled up his sleeves and made his way to their home bar. Apo picked the jacket and hung it carefully on the chair then followed his husband to the bar.

Mile went behind the bar counter in preparation to make his love a cocktail. Whereas Apo put on Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra their favorite song, they danced to it at their wedding. It never gets old to them no matter how many times they listened to it.

Mile smiled as he watched his husband dance and sing to their song as he walked towards him. "Come sing along with me Mai." Apo said twirling.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

They sang in unison, Mile held his hand out for Apo, who gave him his hand and Mile gently placed his lips on it kissing it  while looking into his lover's eyes adoringly and sang in perfect harmony

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words
In other words
I love you

Apo smiled and said "So what are you making me today?" Mile kissed his hand once more before mixing the ingredients to make his love his drink. He handed the drink to Apo and said "This is my signature mocktail for the day. It's Ethiopian espresso with fever-tree Mediterranean tonic water and a slice of lemon."

Apo took a sip of the mocktail and smiled. "It's delicious thank you love." Mile smiled and said "anything for my Zhan Zhao." Apo laughed and rolled his eyes. "That's getting old my love." Apo said walking over to the couch.

Mile laughed fondly as he reminiced the day he first met Apo. He could remember it like it was yesterday. They met at a modeling gig they both attended. Apo's beauty mesmerized him, his golden tanned skin, his sharp jaw and his eyes. It was Apo's eyes that captivated him the most.

He remembers looking at him and thinking to himself that Apo resembled Zhan Zhao one of the characters from his favorite childhood show. Not only did he resemble Apo look wise but also his sense of justice. Apo was someone who was apologetically true to himself and fought tooth and nail for what he believed in.

Apo was patient and kind. Although his husband was a goofball, energetic and loved playing around like a kitten. He was also calm and incredibly intelligent. He can't believe that Apo always found time to meditate for 2hours a day, something that he got into shortly after they got married. However Mile could never get himself to meditate past an hour.

Mile walked over to Apo when the song The moon represents my heart started playing. "Can I have this dance khun Nattawin." He said gesturing his hand out to his husband. Apo shook his head laughing. "Love..." Mile said with his eyebrows raised.

Apo complied and took Mile's hand into his. Mile wrapped his arms around Apo's waist and Apo drapped his arms around Miles neck. They moved slowly to the rhythm of the song. "You look as beautiful as the first time I saw you." Mile said softly.  Apo smiled and said "And you khun Romsaithong, are as handsome as ever."

Mile leaned closer to Apo's face, his lips against his cheek, brushing it lightly, and still that light touch sent shivers through Apo's nerves, shivers that made his whole body tremble. Mile brushed his mouth against the hollow of Apo's temple. He traced the line of Apo's cheekbone. His lips were against Apo's.

Mile kissed Apo gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness Apo wanted, not now, not after all this time they have been apart due to their busy schedules. Apo knotted his fists in Mile's shirt, pulling him harder against him. He groaned softly, low in his throat.

They were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They pulled apart and looked at the person clearing their throat. It was their son, Fourth standing with his arms folded against his chest with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh hello honey." Apo said with a sheepish smile. "After so many years together you guys still act like love struck teenagers" Fourth said shaking his head. "No matter how long your father and I have been together, I will always be a love struck teenager for him." Mile said grabbing Apo's waist again and pulled him closer for another kiss.

Apo giggled and playfully hit Mile's chest and said "Not infront of the child." Fourth shook his head and said "You guys seriously have no respect the single community." Apo raised his eyebrow and said "Single community where? As far as I remember a certain Gemini took you off that community."

"Papa!" Fourth shrieked. Mile looked at his son and back at his husband and asked "Gemini? Who is he and why have I never heard of him before?" Fourth looked at Apo pouting. "Calm down papa bear he is 18 now he can start dating."

"It's 19 papa, and Dad you will know about Gemini when the time is right." Fourth said. "Well I don't like this Gemini." Mile said. "Papa!" Fourth said looking at Apo. "Ah ah calm down Mile you cannot say you don't like Gemini without knowing him. Besides you can't stop Nattawat from dating. What are you going to do? Lock him up in his room until he is 30?" Apo said, Mile smirked and said "Sounds like a plan."

Fourth rolled his eyes "I will leave you two, to do whatever it is you were doing. I will go up to my room now."  He said walking towards the stairs. He turned around "Be sure to use condoms." He said again before he hurriedly ran upstairs. 

"This little brat." Mile said making Apo chuckle. "You need to stop treating him like a 5 year old." Apo said and Mile nodded. He pulled Apo closer to him and  said "So shall we continue?" With a smirk on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated. I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🌞🌻