I got you Bro

When Fourth and Gemini got into Gemini's room, Fourth's mood was still low so Gemini suggested he take a shower to lift his mood. Fourth agreed, he was so overwhelmed that he felt like crying and the shower seemed like a great place to cry.

While Fourth went to shower, Gemini decided to go to the kitchen to get Fourth  some chocolate eclairs since he knew his baby had a sweet tooth, so they will surely cheer him up.

On his way to the kitchen he overheard his brother and father talking, he wasn't going to eavesdrop until he heard Fourth's name being mentioned. He walked closer to hear better but stayed away from their view side.

Phuwin:  Dad! How many times have I told you not to involve yourself into my business. It was Pond and now Fourth!

Jeff: I care about you, both of you and whenever I 'involve' myself in any of you guys' business is because I care about you and have your best interests at heart.

Phuwin: Dad I love you and all but please don't ever do that again. Fourth might look tough and all but in actuality he is a sensitive person.

Gemini listened carefully, it made sense as to why Fourth's mood was so low. It all had to do with what his Dad said to him, but what? What did Jeff say to Fourth and why does it have anything to do with Phuwin.

Jeff: look you even know so much about him, I just wanted to know how he feels about you.

Phuwin: And what would you do with that information? *takes a deep sigh* Dad Fourth loves Gem, he chose Gem. So can you please stop.

Jeff: And you love him!

Phuwin: No Dad! I am attracted to him- was attracted to him.

When Gemini heard this part of the conversation he got mad. What was his dad trying to do. Was he setting Phuwin with his boyfriend. He was about to storm off when he bumped into a flower pot dropping it, earning himself attention from his Dad and Phuwin.

Since his presence was already noticed he decided to walk in and confront the two. His eyes glowed a fiery red, you could see the anger and betrayal all over his face. Gemini wasn't the type to get angered easily but when it involved Fourth he got worked you quite easily.

"What is this all about?" Gemini asked looking at his brother.

"Gem..." Jeff spoke trying to get his son's attention but Gemini didn't even spare him a glance, his gaze was fixated on Phuwin.

"Dad please leave us." Phuwin said looking at Gemini.

"But I-"

"Dad please. I want to talk to my brother alone." Phuwin said cutting Jeff off. He knew that Gemini was angry, having his father there will not help the situation either. Gemini would feel ganged up on, and he will probably won't be able to clear the air properly. 

Jeff left the room reluctantly. He felt misunderstood by Gemini, he wanted to explain the whole situation and how Gemini might have taken out of proportion but figured it's best to let the brothers talk things out first.

"Gemini this is not what you it is okay." Phuwin said calmly and Gemini laughed bitterly.

"Which part is not what I think it is? The part where Dad says you're in love with my boyfriend or the part you admit that you are attracted to my boyfriend." Gemini replied calmly, holding back all the anger boiling within him.

"Both. Look I will admit it. There was a time I thought I might have been in love with Fourth and I confided in Dad about it but that was a long time ago." Phuwin explained and Gemini kept quiet. He was processing everything. He needed to stay calm especially with Fourth still in the house.