The Sumettikuls

At the Sumettikul Mansion

"The house is awfully quiet today." Bible said as he walked in the lounge where Jeff was busy reading. Jeff lifted his eyes from his book to glance at his husband.

"If you are wondering where your sons are, Phuwin is probably somewhere with Pond and Gemini went camping with his boyfriend and his parents." Jeff replied.

Bible lifted Jeff's arm so it wrapped around him as he snuggled next to him on the couch. "Phuwin and Pond reunited?" He asked. Jeff put his book down and wrapped his other arm around his husband to cuddle better.

"He says they are just friends but it doesn't look like that to me." Jeff replied. "I see and Gemini camping? I thought he hated camping." Bible replied "well you know what lengths one can go for love." Jeff said as he played with Bible's hair.

"I know... and camping with Apo, I wish him luck." Bible replied making Jeff chuckle. They both knew how Apo was especially with outdoor activities. They remembered how he used to drag them to go hiking and mountain climbing back in the day.

"Well at least it gives us a quiet evening right." Jeff said and Bible hummed as he adjusted his position and wrapped his arms around Jeff's waist.

"Yeah plus I missed spending time with you. We both have been so busy that we hardly spent time together." Bible said softly while Jeff played with his ebony locks.

"I know baby, but as soon as the album is over we can go somewhere together." Jeff replied. Bible lifted his head from Jeff's chest to look at him "You know what else I miss?" He asked with a cunning smile.

Jeff looked at his husband smiling and shook his head. He knew what his husband was thinking, he could tell what that cunning smile meant.

Bible quickly straddled his husband and said softly "So you really don't know?" Jeff giggled and shook his head playing innocent. Bible leaned closer to Jeff's face with his lips hovering over Jeff's lips"So you really don't know? Should I show you instead." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe you should." Jeff replied breathlessly. Bible gently place his lips on Jeff's before he nibbled on his bottom lip. Their lips locked into a passionate kiss before Bible's tongue found it's way into Jeff's mouth exploring every cavity and slighty sucking on his tongue making Jeff release soft moans.

After their lips parted catching their breath while panting Bible focused his attention on Jeff's mouth, admiring his pink lips that were soft and warm. His eyes lifted and focused on Jeff's brown eyes, those eyes that were as pure and dark as the earth itself. Bible never thought he would feel so connected and grounded as he did every single time he stared into his husband's eyes.

His eyes then trailed back to Jeff's mouth. "Jeff" he whispered softly. "Bib.." Jeff whispered back with a smile on his face and eyes laced with lust. Bible slowly unbuttoned Jeff's shirt while placing kisses on his neck, making Jeff moan softly. His hand left the button of jeff's shirt and slid through his hair at the same moment as his lips connected fiercely with Jeff's.

The kiss was instantly intense, deep, dominating. The kiss was full of feeling, of longing, they had missed each other.  And the the feeling of longing could be felt as their tongues moved around each other's mouths in a sort of rhythmic dance with their heads tilting to get better access.

Bible gently bit Jeff's top lip, sucked it. With Jeff's help they removed their shirts and traced he his fingers gently across his chest and tugged at Jeff's nipples, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

Jeff felt it harden

He felt Bible harden.

Bible licked his nipples, then moved his lips slowly down his stomach, leaving traces of hickeys on his abs. Jeff closed his eyes, feeling Bible's lips on his stomach, everytime Bible would suck gently on his skin, he would twitch feeling bolts of electricity traveling through his body. He had missed this sensation, this feeling, his husband's hands and lips on his body.