First date

Ford was waiting for Fourth again, but he was used to it as Fourth is always somehow always late. "Hey there cutie pie." An older boy said to Ford. Ford looked around and pointed at himself as to confirm if this boy was talking to him.

"Yes I am talking to you, what are you doing here all by yourself." The older boy said approaching Ford. "Oh I am just waiting for my friend phi." Ford replied.

"So what's your name? Or should I call you mine?" The older boy said with a smirk on his face. Ford laughed and said "Oho phi! Has that pick up line ever worked for you?"

"I don't know let me find out." The older boy said, he took a spin and with a smile on his face and said "So what's your name? Or should I call you mine?" This made Ford to burst out with laughter .

"You are lucky you're cute phi, because your pick up lines are not it." Ford said laughing. "Oh so you think I am cute?." The older boy asked with a grin on his face.  This made Ford blush, he looked down smiling and said "I mean you are alright."

"My name is Mark, can I be of your acquaintance cutie pie?" The older boy said. Ford looked up and was met with the dazzling eyes of Mark Pakin. "I am Ford Allan phi." He said with a smile. He was clearly blushing and Mark was well aware of that.

"Ford Allan, that's a beautiful name, just like the owner." Mark said with a smirk on his face. "Are you flirting with me P'Mark?" Ford asked with cheeks as red as roses on a summer day. "What if I am?" Mark said with a confident smile.

Ford's face was reddening so he averted his gaze away from Mark smiling shyly. "So can I get your line nong' Allan? So I can practice my pick up lines on you and see if I can successfully pick you up." Mark said. This made Ford laugh and said, "Okay give me your phone."

Mark handed his phone to Ford, and as Ford was busy typing his line ID on Mark's Phone Gemini walked up to them and said, "Aii Pakin why are you bothering the juniors?."

Ford looked up and when he caught sight of Gemini he said "Oh hey Mr Meanie!" Gemini looked around, pointed at himself and asked "Me...Mr Meanie?" Ford nodded and said "yes you Mr Meanie." 

"Baby,I am sorry I am late." Fourth said to Ford panting. "Baby?" Mark asked arching his eyebrow. "Oh yes p'Mark this is my bestfriend." Ford said pointing at Fourth and "And Fourth this is phi Mark and-" "Mr Meanie" Fourth shouted.

"Me?" Gemini asked confused again. "Yeah the handsome yet cold guy we met at the cafeteria the other day." Fourth said. Gemini smiled when he heard Fourth calling handsome that the other descriptions fell on deaf ears.

"You have a beautiful smile Mr Meanie, you should smile more." Fourth said before grabbing Ford to leave. "Bye phi'Mark" Ford yelled while being dragged away by Fourth.

Gemini stood there frozen on his spot with a smile on his face, pretty boy had called him handsome and thought his smile was beautiful. "What are you smiling about?" Mark asked. "My pretty boy thinks I am handsome." Gemini said with a smile.

"Gemini friend I love you but I think I am going to have to fight you for nong'Ford." Mark said patting Gemini on the shoulder. "What are you talking about Pakin?" Gemini asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I already have his numbers?" Mark said showing his phone to Gemini. "You have pretty boy's numbers?" Gemini asked enthusiastically.  "Do you have short term memory loss? Of course I have his numbers, you saw him give them to me." Mark replied.

"Agh Pakin I am not talking about the cute nong of yours I am talking about his bestfriend." Gemini replied "Oh nong'Fourth? Well that's a relief at least our relationship shall remain unscathed." Mark replied dramatically.