Another chance

Gemini escorted Fourth to his room giving him a towel, a toothbrush and borrowed him his shorts and one of his T-shirts. Fourth was sleeping over after all and it was unplanned so Fourth didn't pack an overnight bag. He proceeded to go shower in the guest bathroom allowing Fourth to use his bathroom, he wanted his baby to be comfortable after all.

When Gemini got back to his room he found Fourth sitting on the edge of the bed drying his head. The T-shirt he was wearing was kind of big on him, so his collarbone was showing a bit. Gemini couldn't get enough of how pretty Fourth is, he looked even prettier in his clothing.

"What are you staring at?" Fourth asked as he saw Gemini looking at him smiling. He tried to suppress the fact that he was blushing.

"I am looking at the prettiest person here." Gemini said as he approached Fourth.

"Pretty my ass!" Fourth said rolling his eyes. He would pretend that he hated it when Gemini called him pretty but his ears would give him away. Fourth had a tendency of having reddened ears everytime he was feeling shy and Gemini noticed that. So he would make it his mission to call Fourth pretty every chance he got just to see the younger blush.

"That is also true." Gemini said with a smirk. "What?" Fourth asked with squinted eyes waiting to hear what pick up line Gemini is gonna say this time.

"Your ass. It's also pretty." Gemini said with a chuckle. "Pervet!" Fourth said as he covered his face with the towel hiding his now crimson face making Gemini laugh.

"You are so cute." Gemini said laughing. "Come let me help you dry your hair." He said as he stood infront of Fourth.

Fourth was so shy he burried his face on Gemini's belly with his arms wrapped around his waist. Gemini couldn't help but laugh at this cute gesture. Fourth is usually fierce and fiesty so whenever he acted this cute it made Gemini's heart flutter.

"There all dry." Gemini said as he ruffled Fourth's hair. "Thanks" Fourth said softly with his face still burried on Gemini's belly.

"Should we go downstairs now?" Gemini asked and Fourth shook his head. He really didn't want to go downstairs, especially with Pond there. He felt like Pond didn't like him, he didn't know why because he was certain that he has never met him before. So why was Pond so passive aggressive towards him.

Fourth was a bit of an overthinker, something he got from his dad, Apo. So his brain had concluded that either Pond  had a crush on Gemini or maybe the two were exes, it would explain why the older didn't like him.

"Are you not hungry?" Gemini asked softly as he caressed Fourth's head. Before Fourth could lie that he wasn't hungry his stomach betrayed him as it rumbled loudly. He should have eaten something other than Créme brûlée.

"I will take that as a no. Come baby let's go eat na and we can come back to sleep afterwards." Gemini said still caressing Fourth's head. Fourth shook his head and said "No" in the cutest way ever making Gemini's heart melt. Why was Fourth so cute?

"Why? What's wrong?" Gemini asked cupping Fourth's face to make the younger to face him.

"No-nothing." Fourth said fluttering his eyes, something that he would do when he lied.

"I know you're lying. Talk to me love What's wrong?" Gemini said leaning his face closer to Fourth.

"I think P'Pond doesn't like me." He said and lips formed a pout

"Why do you think that? How can anyone possibly not like you? You are the cutest." Gemini said making Fourth smile as he blushed.

"It's just the way he looked at me. I don't know I can just feel it." Fourth calmly stated. "Did you two have something? It could expl-"