Family tires.

Gemini was busy having breakfast. He was on cloud nine. All he could think about was Fourth. He thought about how funny and intelligent Fourth was. All he wanted was to see him, be in his presence and talk to him.

"You're up early, and with a smile on top of that." Jeff said finding Gemini happily munching on cereal in the dining area all by himself.

Gemini just gave Jeff  a cheerful smile and said "Morning to you too Dad.". Jeff chuckled and asked him "Are you in this good mood because of pretty boy?"

Gemini's smile grew wider when Jeff said that. Jeff took a sit next to Gemini,put his coffee on the table and leaned closer to Gemini and said "So what happened GemGem. And do not spare any details."

"Okay so I went on a kind of date with him yesterday and he gave me his numbers." Gemini said squealing like a little girl. "Oh that is great." Jeff said excitedly.

"So what do you think I must do do Dad?" Gemini asked Jeff with a little bit of concern and nervousness in his eyes. "Hey what are you nervous about, you already talked to him, he clearly likes you because he gave you his numbers so officially ask him out on a date date." Jeff said caressing Gemini's cheek just to give him reassurance.

Gemini smiled and held Jeff's hand that was caressing his cheek and said in the sweetest voice "Thank you Dad.". Gemini and Jeff had a very close relationship. It was because Jeff understood Gemini and vice versa. They had a lot in common especially their personalities so communication was easier between the two.

"So what is with all the sweetness this morning?" Bible said when he entered the dining area and found his son and husband now holding hands smiling.

"Oh nothing, just in a good mood." Jeff said smiling and winked at Gemini, which made the young man to chuckle. "Mmmh suspicious." Bible said with a smile on his face as he sat down next to his husband and kissed him on the cheek.

The thing about Bible is that he always had to sit next to Jeff. It didn't matter where they were, or how large or small the place is, all he knew was his place was next to Jeff.

Jeff gave Bible a smile while looking at him in the eyes and said "Morning Bib.". Seeing Jeff's pearly white teeth, encaged by those pink succulent lips, that Bible knew from experience tasted like cherries always made his heart melt.

"Morning my love." Bible said before claiming Jeff's mouth with his. "Eww not in front of my cereal." Gemini said making a disgusted look.

"Isn't it too early for this?" Phuwin said as he entered the dining area and witnessing his parents make out infront of his now slightly traumatized little brother.

"Save me from this unnecessary public display of affection brother." Gemini said to Phuwin dramatically earning a laughter from his brother and parents.

"Hey first of all this is not unnecessary. " Bible said and gave Jeff a peck on the lips. "Second second of all this is not public." He said pointing his finger around the house.

"Okay have breakfast before you two are late for classes." Jeff said to his sons, which in return they both nodded.

"So what are you up to today love?" Bible asked draping his arm around Jeff's shoulder. Jeff looked at Bible affectionately and said "Ah nothing much Bib, I am going to Studio Saturday, and Apo will join me then. Then I guess we will have lunch."

"Apo? Is he back from Paris or was it Milan?" Bible asked. Bible and Apo were very close friends but he knew that Jeff and Apo were closer. They were so similar yet so different.

"It's Mumbai this time love." Jeff said taking a sip of coffee. "Oh did he go with Mile this time?" Bible asked taking Jeff's cup of coffee and took a sip from it.