like father like son

Mile and Apo had to attend the annual fashion show in Paris, they also had to fly to Milan thereafter to attend another one. After attending the fashion shows they had to fly to New York for a collaboration with another entertainment company there. That meant they will be gone for a month or two.

That meant that Fourth would be left alone at home, in the Romsaithong mansion.

They did offer Fourth to go with them and attend online classes but the boy refused. He can't be away for almost 2 months, not now when he has a boyfriend. Plus it's not like he will be totally alone, the staff that worked for them will be there.

Fourth was also planning to get Gemini to stay with him for the two months, but Jeff happened to overhear it so he took this as an opportunity to mend his relationship with his son. Gemini was still ignoring him, it had been almost a month now the boy had been giving him the cold shoulder.

He can't really be blamed. He was desperate to mend things with his youngest. Gemini was his pride and joy.

So Jeff called his dear friend Apo and suggested that Fourth come stay with them for while they are away. Mile immediately agreed to the suggestion, he knew that Fourth wasn't really going to stay alone, not when he has a boyfriend.

Lord knows what two hormonal young boys were to do if left alone for 2 months and Mile wasn't willing to find out.

With Fourth staying with them Gemini would have to have meals with them. So he will use this opportunity to reconcile with his son. Fourth really had a way with Gemini, so if he stayed on Fourth's good side eventually Gemini will eventually forgive him. 

So that's how Fourth ended up living with his boyfriend's family.

During his stay at the Sumettikul Mansion he slowly became part of the family. Bible adored him and thought Fourth is like a cat, reminded him of his cat grey.

Fourth and Phuwin got closer as well, Phuwin treated Fourth like his baby brother and it was nice to have someone with the same taste as him. So game night and movie night meant that he would have his pick most of the time.

Gemini was just happy to have Fourth with him everyday, waking up to see Fourth's beautiful face. They were not supposed to share a room as Bible and Jeff prepared the guest room for Fourth, but Gemini would always end up in the guestroom with Fourth.

You couldn't really blame Gemini, he just wanted to be with Fourth. He wanted to see Fourth's face before he fell asleep and when he woke up.

Jeff and Fourth actually got along, the older would invite Fourth to his home recording studio because he genuinely loved his voice.

He heard Fourth sing one morning while the younger was making breakfast.

"I love how stable your vocals." Jeff said after listening to Fourth sing one of the songs he wrote, usually either Gemini or Phuwin would do it if he didn't feel like it but the two brothers were kind of giving him the cold shoulder.

"Really? Thanks, I felt like they were a bit shaky due to how nervous I am." Fourth said honestly. Although Jeff was Gemini's father, he was still his idol so he would still get a bit nervous.

"The way your voice sounded, it was raw and displayed every emotion which is exactly what I intended with the song." Jeff replied.

"It was so much easier because the song is so good. P'Jeff is really talented.?" Fourth responded.

Jeff and Fourth continued with the recording and the song turned out so good that Jeff considered adding it in his comeback album.

Eventually after hours in the studio they headed back to the dining room for dinner. They were chit-chating and laughing when they entered the dining room.