The unexpected return

Gemini went outside to get some fresh air as Pond and Mark waited for their boyfriends at the bar inside. He had been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, with school and everything that had happened recently.

"Phuwin?" A beautiful woman probably in her mid 40's said as he approached Gemini.

"Excuse me?" Gemini replied with a frown. It wasn't uncommon for him to be confused with his older brother, what was uncommon however was being confused by older people let alone older women.

"Phuwin Sumettikul?" The beautiful lady asked again, she seemed certain she was talking to his older brother.

"I am sorry you got the wrong person." Gemini replied as he attempted to leave and return to the others but the lady grabbed his wrist and said something that had Gemini frozen in his tracks.

"I am your mother. I know you have been looking for me." The woman said holding on to Gemini's wrist.

"What?" Gemini asked as he turned to look at the woman again.

"My name is Araya Sumettikul, but I go by just Araya." The woman replied and it was as if Gemini's whole world had been turned upside down. When he looked closely at this woman he could see the resemblance between her and Phuwin. He never thought he would ever meet anyone who looked more like Phuwin than him but there she was.

"..." Gemini didn't know what to say, suddenly he had lost all his words.

"I know this is a shock and maybe this isn't the best time to approach you but when I saw we were in the same flight I saw this as a sign to reach out to you." Araya said, she was still holding on to Gemini's hand.

Before Gemini could form any words to respond to her Fourth showed up.

"Gem what are you doing out here?" Fourth asked as he approached Gemini, at first he didn't notice the woman as Gemini's large stature was towering over Araya.

"Gem? As in Gemini." Araya said softly.

"Who is this?" Fourth asked softly, in almost a whisper and politely wai to Araya.

"This is Araya... Araya Sumettikul." Gemini replied absent-mindedly, his mind was still trying to process everything that was happening.

"Araya Sumettikul?" Fourth asked as his brows furrowed trying to remember where he had heard the name before.

"Wait isn't Araya your birth mother's name?" Fourth asked glancing between Araya and Gemini.

"Gemini? My baby Gemini?" Araya said approaching Gemini but the latter flinched backing away.

"Don't touch me. Stay away from me and my brother." Gemini said and stormed away leaving Fourth and Araya awkwardly looking at each other.

"Nice to meet you. I have to go check on Gem." Fourth said and attempted to follow his boyfriend but Araya grabbed his hand halting his movements.

"Son... you seem really close to Gemini." Araya said softly looking at Fourth with pleading eyes.

"Uhm yeah. He is my boyfriend." Fourth replied with knotted eyebrows glancing at Araya's hand on his wrist.

"Sorry..." Araya said when she noticed Fourth's discomfort and let go of the boy.  "I just need to talk to him, just explain everything to him." She said with pleading eyes. Fourth was a soft-hearted individual and couldn't help but want to help Araya.

"I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything though." Fourth replied with a sigh. He knew he shouldn't be getting involved in this but he still felt compelled to help Araya, what was the worst that could happen?