Gathering.

"Papa I think that's enough food don't you think?" Fourth said to Apo who was busy preparing dinner with Louis, their personal chef.

"There can never be enough food, it's a party." Apo replied still busy helping Louis, who in actuality didn't need any help.

"It's not a party! It's just my friends coming for dinner." Fourth replied grabbing an apple and sitting on the kitchen counter.

"We are hosting! Of course it's a party. I should get Mile to make some of his coffee cocktails, he is brilliant with them." Apo said being all excited. He is always like this, he loved hosting any type of gathering. Maybe because they travel a lot so they don't get to do it, or maybe because since they got older they don't have a lot of friends to host parties with. 

"So you are gonna allow me to drink cocktails?" Fourth asked with a big smile on his face.

"Of course, alcohol-free mocktails will be specially made for you by your dad." Apo replied. "And get off the kitchen counter, you will hurt yourself." He added.

Fourth jumped off the kitchen counter, landing perfectly on his feet like a cat.

"Fourth!" Apo remarked.

"Papa, please can I just have one cocktail?" Fourth plead with his father.

"No. It's not even up for discussion." Apo said making his way to the dining room to set the table.

"Papa please!" Fourth said following his father around.

"What is all of this about?" Mile asked as he entered the dining room.

"Papa doesn't want me to have one of your special coffee cocktails while everyone else will be having it." Fourth complained to his other father.

"Well your Papa is right you are way too young to have alcohol." Mile said earning himself a groan from Fourth.

"I am 19! What do you mean way too young for alcohol?" Fourth retorted.

"19 already? Weren't you like 15 a year ago?" Mile said and Apo added "Yeah I could swore you were like 16 or 17."

"Are you two serious?" Fourth asked shaking his head.

"Of course not. We are just pulling your leg, we both know your age." Apo replied.

"Well I wasn't joking. I really thought you were 16." Mile replied.

"Do I look 16?" Fourth asked and regretted asking because the shorts, Spider-Man graphic T-shirt and snoopy head-band he was wearing didn't do him any justice.

"Well-"

"Don't answer that." Fourth replied as he ran out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Mile asked.

"I am going to change. Gemini is going to be here soon." Fourth yelled as he ran upstairs to his room.

"What's with him?" Mile asked shaking his head.

"He is just in love." Apo replied.

"He is too young to know about love." Mile replied earning himself a scoff from Apo.

"What?" Mile asked.

"You are acting as if you weren't dating when you were his age." Apo said.

"Of course I wasn't... I was waiting for you." Mile said wrapping his arms around Apo's tiny waist.

"Phakphum Romsaithong. Stop lying." Apo said laughing.

The bell rang and as Mile was about to tend to it Fourth ran past him.