Royally unwanted!

Jeff and Bible discussed the whole Araya situation and decided to just ignore it for now, well not completely. They decided their best move is to give Gemini as much love and reassurance as possible, for Jeff this was relatively easy. Gemini was his precious baby who could do no wrong after all.

With everyone showering Gemini with so much love it made the younger grimace in feigned dissatisfaction. He can only tolerate love and adoration from Fourth, but then again to Gemini Fourth was perfection personified.

Gemini was so whipped for Fourth.

Jeff was happy to see both his sons seem lighter, happier and more alive than they have been since their trip in Chaing Mai.

However he was still pissed, it didn't help that he couldn't vent to Bible who's answer most of the time would be:

Let it be love, the boys seem happier. Don't give Araya the satisfaction of taking your peace of mind.

And would usually end it with "I love you so much my angel." and a bunch of kisses that made him lightheaded and all giddy inside, leaving him distracted enough to forget about his extreme dislike (he would say hatred but Bible thinks hatred is such a strong feeling to have for someone) for Araya.

So he was left with one solution, venting to Apo over cocktails which were really good (seriously Apo made the best cocktails ever).

"Let me get this straight, not that you are.." Apo said with a chuckle making Jeff exaggerate an eye roll.

"Sorry.." Apo said with a sheepish grin "So you are planning on stabbing Araya to death?"

"Apo how can you accuse me of that? I simply stated that Araya might die for repeatedly walking into a butcher knife I am holding and end up dying. It will all be an accident." Jeff replied casually as if everything he had just said made complete sense.

With an exasperated sigh, Apo asked "So you are telling me will just walk into a butcher knife that you conveniently holding ten times?"

"Excatly..." Jeff replied and took a sip out of the fruity cocktail Apo made for him, which was surprisingly not too sweet.

"Jeab in what world does that make sense?" Apo asked, not even surprised by Jeff's logic at this point.

"Po!" Jeff whined, even he could recognize how crazy he sounds. To be fair though he was pretty angry so you cannot fault his sense of logic okay!

"I know! I know! I understand, if Fotfot's biological mother showed up I don't know what I would do." Apo replied sounding somewhat horrified at that hypothetical scenario.

Jeff raised his eyebrows before narrowing his eyes at Apo. He was always curious about Fourth's biological mother, Apo and Mile had been dating for like two years before Fourth showed up out of the blue. Nobody questioned this and assumed the two adopted a baby before they got married. However later it was discovered that Fourth was Mile's biological son so they assumed it was a surrogate.

But now judging by Apo's grimacing face at the thought of Fourth's birth mother made Jeff pique in interest forgetting all about his hatred for Araya temporarily.

"What's the story behind that anyways." Jeff asked trying to sound casual, he didn't want to eager to find out (even though he totally was)

"What?" Apo asked with eyebrows furrowed in confusion momentarily.

"You know, the story with Fourth's birth mother." Jeff asked, his eager voice unable to hide his curiosity.

"It's a long story." Apo replied heaving an exasperated sigh.