parental love

"Wait, wait! Let me get this straight, your mother is Araya! Like world famous model and actress Araya?" Ford asked. Both Phuwin and Gemini nodded.

"No wonder! you are both so pretty." Ford commented.

"Thanks... I guess." Phuwin responded, not sure what to say at that comment. Was it a compliment to be compared to Araya? The woman who literally abandoned her children.

"And you are telling me that your mother is like a literal princess and your dad is from some royal bloodline?" Ford asked, looking at his best friend.

"Yeah, so it seems Ford." Fourth replied, feeling more and more exasperated with his best friend's reaction.

"Shia!!! Can I write a book about your lives? It can be made into a movie, better yet, a series with like 10 seasons." Ford said with all the glee in the world, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Be serious, Ford." Fourth responded with a lot of exasperation.

"I am being serious, listen other than all the mommy drama. Your lives are really interesting, low-key entertaining." Ford replied.

"Ford, really?" Fourth said, glaring at his best friend.

"Don't give me that look. You know I am right. With the whole P'Pond and P'Phuwin situation, plus the whole love triangle thing. I am pretty sure conan gray or Olivia rodrigo have a song or two to describe that whole situation." Ford said nonchalantly.

"Who?" Phuwin asked, looking confused and tired.

"OMG phi... Olivia Rodrigo, Conan Gray. You need to keep up with the times. What do you even listen to?" Ford replied.

"Hia Phuwin mostly listen to Heinz Zimmer, some-"

"Hein- who now?" Ford cut off Gemini, a confused look displayed on his face.

"Heinz Zimmer? An award winning composer, the man who created sound tracks to interstellar, gladiator, pirates of the Caribbean, Dune and-"

"Oh, so the nerdy stuff? Cool, cool." Ford replied, cutting Phuwin off before Phuwin could take offence and reply. Fourth interrupted.

"Okay, enough about that whole thing. I am pretty sure Heinz Zimmer is great, Hia Phuwin." Fourth said, giving Phuwin an apologetic smile. "But now we need to focus on our next move. That's the whole reason we gathered here." Fourth added.

"Aaah! I thought we are here to check out P'Phuwin's new place." Ford replied with a pout, a pout so cute that Mark couldn't help but kiss.

"That too. Ford, Angel, can you please focus." Fourth said patiently.

"Okay, fine, but I don't see why you guys are making a big deal about this. Fotfot you know your dads will always be honest with you. If that fails, you can ask your grandparents. However, I am pretty sure P'Apo will be honest with you." Ford said, his expression sincere and probably serious for the first time that evening.

"I agree with Ford." Mark said, earning himself a few huffs and eye rolls from the others.

"Of course you would agree with Ford." Gemini said, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"I am serious, Gem. P'Jeff and P'Bible will be honest with you guys if you sat them down and genuinely asked about your mom. Plus, I think they will better navigate your next moves safely." Mark said, with way too much sincerity, and they all know he is right, much to their dismay.

"Fuck! I hate to say it, but you are right Pakin." Gemini replied, receiving a light slap on his shoulder from Phuwin.

"Language!" Phuwin scolds half-heartedly.