To kill or not to kill

Jeff Satur-Sumettikul is many things but the man is never angry, seriously he never gets angry. He can be manipulative, calculative, cunning... you get the gist. But he is never angry.

That is until now, as a matter of fact he isn't just angry but he is fuming with rage.

So Gemini and Phuwin came home from Phuwin's birthday trip in bad spirits. Gemini looked worse than Phuwin, his poor baby looked dejected and broken. So it was only fair for him to assume something happened between him and Fourth.

Because only Fourth had the power to break Gemini's spirits. Gemini is so in love with Fourth it's insufferable, so it was only safe for him to assume right?

So his first instincts were to send hit men to end the life of the person who dared to hurt his precious baby. He also considered to maybe end the life of the said person with his own bare hands.

However after a lot of thinking he realized that probably killing Fourth wasn't a good idea. Not because Gemini would hate him, because he totally would. But because he was actually fond of Fourth now, the boy was too adorable for his own good.

But also because he has recently reconnected with Apo and they were basically bestfriends who drank too much iced americano's for their own good, so probably killing his only son as vegance for his precious baby boy wasn't a good idea.

The other thing was that his other bestfriend, Barcode who abandoned him for greener pastures pursuing a really successful singing career in the US told him not to.

His exact words were "you cannot kill nong'Fourth P'Jeff without any context."

So of course Barcode being the brilliant successful superstar he was, was once again right. Barcode was right about most things when it concerned him. If it wasn't for Barcode, Jeff wouldn't have had the guts to make his move on Bible and would have probably lived with Bible as his platonic friend that raised 2 kids together while pinning away.

Nonetheless Barcode was right, and it's a good thing that Jeff listened to him because Fourth was not the cause for his precious baby's sadness. In fact Fourth was probably the one person who held Gemini together from falling completely apart.

So taking Barcode's advice he invited Fourth out for lunch and manipulated the truth out of him by omitting the truth from him, so technically he didn't lie.

Why would he lie to Fourth when the boy was so sweet and absolutely adorable while loving the fuck out of his son.

So Fourth being the absolute darling he was more or less told him what had happened at the mountains of Chaing Mai. He was truly grateful that Gemini had someone as wonderful and adorable as Fourth, especially after the whole entire ordeal.

He was already planning on buying Fourth that cute Tiffany & Co white gold butterfly necklace that he saw the other day as a thank you (and a silent apology for almost killing him), or maybe get him that silver Versace waist chain that will look incredible around his tiny waist when he wears his crop top and low waisted jeans, it might even cheer Gemini up. He is probably going to get both for almost killing the kid.

Now that the perfect gift for his precious baby's perfect boyfriend was out of the way he can fully focus on his anger, although anger was kind of an understatement to describe the type of emotion he was emoting. He doesn't think Barcode will convince him to not kill that Bitch.

Okay maybe he shouldn't call the woman who birthed him his two precious angels a bitch so he will settle on call her that woman.

So not even Barcode can convince him to not kill that woman, he can't even vent to Apo who usually had really great advice because Apo will probably help him plot the murder.