Ex? crush? friends?

While watching the videos of his future husband  and this other guy who looked nothing like him. The guy had natural rosy blushed cheeks, he had iridescent sparkling brown eyes, a gummy beaming smile and cherry blossom pink lips.

Everything about the guy was adorable that it was devastating. Even the way he walked was cute, which seemed to irritate Pond very much.

Pond grew curious about who is this guy, why was Phuwin looking at him like that, with those eyes. Eyes that looked like he adored him. Why was Phuwin smiling at him like that? That smile was for him, and him alone, or at least it used to be. Before he screwed things up.

He decided to look for this guy on social media and all the accounts Pond found didn't tell him much about this guy. It was just a few pictures of this guy and it would be a lie if Pond said he didn't look handsome. The guy seemed like a very private person, so he hardly updated his accounts.

"How can a person look cute and adorable in one picture. Then look this handsome in another picture. What's with this guy?" Pond mumbled while scrolling on his phone.

"Crazy! The guy has fan accounts as well." Pond said rolling his eyes, everything about this guy was irritating him, maybe not the guy only but the fact that Phuwin liked all his posts.

"Fourth Nattawat Romsaithong." Pond said with a dissatisfied look on his face. He was now deep within the fan accounts when he came across an interesting video. It was this Fourth guy and Gemini.

He sat up straight and played the video, watching it over and over again he noticed that they were holding hands, they seemed rather intimidate. A smile crept on his face.

Surely Fourth cannot be a thing with Phuwin if he is with Gemini.

An idea popped up in his head, he quickly stood up and took a shower. He wore grey sweatpants, and a black sweatshirt with white sneakers.

He got in his car, and dialed Gemini's numbers. He needed confirmation about Phuwin's relationship status with this Nattawat guy. Yes granted Phuwin had forgiven him but he was still stuck in the friendzone, a place he didn't want to be in any longer. He just wanted to have his Phuwin all to himself again.

"Yho Gem. How are you my man?" Pond said as soon as Gemini answered his phone.

"Yho yho P'Pond my man. I am great and what can I help you with." Gemini replied.

"I was thinking we could hang out. Where are you?" Pond said. He planned to get as much information about this Nattawat guy, if he wasn't dating Gemini he might at least be good friends with him.

"Yeah sure, how about phi come to my house? I am in my home studio." Gemini replied and Pond agreed to come over to Gemini's home. He was already on his way there in the first place.

It took him approximately 30 minutes to get to the Sumettikul Mansion. He was greeted by Gemini, his parents were not there so apart from the house staff, Gemini was alone. Based on the trending videos Phuwin was most likely with that Nattawat guy.

"So phi can I get you anything to drink or eat?" Gemini asked as he walked to the kitchen, Pond followed him.

"What do you have in terms of food?" Pond asked as he sat on the stool around the kitchen counter. 

"There's leftover lasagne or I can make you a sandwich if you like. My skills are kind of limited in the kitchen." Gemini said chuckling.

Pond nodded and said "eeer Just heat the lasagne for me."

Gemini put the lasagne in the oven, poured Pond some orange juice and set up 2 plates for them on the kitchen counter.  Which to be honest wasn't necessary as they ended up eating directly from the lasagne dish.