Ch.7

—Izuku's POV

I glance at Kacchan...
Then turn back to my book, this is messed up...

Seriously I don't get what's up with him...

... he said he loves me on Friday!
Like what the hell?!

He?
Loving me?...

...Impossible...

Is what I would say but... uh well.
It doesn't seem impossible and... he did look adorable crying and hugging me and... when I kissed him he...

Hmm... he really did look utterly adorable...

But he still bullied me and... I, uh, well I don't know, plus am moving after the summer so what's the point of it?
It's not like am going to come back anytime soon.

Am going to stay away for a while.

I wonder why he is here tho...

Is it bad if I want to see him cry again like that?

Wait!... what if that was only then that he was being that adorable and still plans on being a jerk?

Like in those romance manga where one of them is just like Kacchan, at least their personality and they only ever break down once in a while and the other times they always deny that they love their partner even when they're alone.

Ah, no I don't want anything like that plus, it was just a small kiss, it doesn't mean anything.

And his supposed confession as well, it doesn't mean much.

It could be just the heat of the moment or a joke or something like that.
It's not like he really knows me, we don't talk or anything like that so he can't love me but...

I also don't know him since he hadn't acted like that ever since we were kids, I thought he had stopped being like that all together when he begin bullying me.

And even back then, it was rare for him to break down and even then it only ever happen when we were alone.

Otherwise he was being a big meanie...

And it only got worst as time passed by, amazing now my mood is down to -2039...

Damn it...

*Sigh* But I guess this is just like when we were kids.

He is going to keep being a jackasss.

He will be rude and mean, and am not interested in that, I don't have the energy to do it, to go through of being around him and once in a year he would become a submissive mess for a couple of hours if am lucky.

Then he would be back to being a jerk and act as if he never cried front of me or perhaps he would threat me if I tell anyone he will beat me or murder me.

Yep, am not interested in trying to tame him.

I would've had some energy to do it, if he hadn't suck it all out of me through the years ever since we were kids.
I had to grow up beside him as he kept being an untamed wild cat and I had to endure it, so am all out of energy which would be for me to be able to stay with him.

It's really is ridiculous.

Am sure Kacchan will have a good life so I really don't get why he had to cry and beg me like that, tho it was cute.

But still, Kacchan will go to UA to become the number one hero like he always goes on and on about it.

While I'll go to New York to work at my father's side, probably will come back here to take over the work tho.

These will be two different worlds, since I don't really want to get involved with heroes, I know I'll have to regardless of my whining but it doesn't change the fact that I don't want to.

I'll just work, and that's it.

While he will be a famous hero, when something bad happens people will scream his hero name begging him to save them.

He will start yelling at everyone to shut them up as he will put all his attention on the villains with a smug look on his face.

He will be so full of himself as everyone will see he is the strongest but... knowing him, he won't fully be satisfied, and he will always tell his fans, villains, the world to leave him alone and to shut up.

He will be like that... it makes me sad knowing how distant our life will be from one another, as time passes we will only drift apart more and more in the wild ocean.

But at least I have that memory from Friday.

It's a nice memory, and it will always be.

Just him and I in that classroom.
Him being a sobbing mess front of me, and only me.

Yeah... it... it sounds sweet.

Him and I.