Ch.20

—Author's POV

Midoriya placed the phone down back on the floor he got up and lied down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Honestly... without dad... by now..."

"I do be long dead..."

The boy closed his eyes with the corner of his lips slightly curling up.

Those calming waves washed away his anger and worries about everything.

After all, it always felt like when he talked to his father as if he had reborn.

He didn't know why, but his father was that thread that kept him together.

No matter how much he got torn apart, that thread of his father's curled around him, sewed him together... over... over... and over again.

Whenever it was time for it.

His father always put him back together with new determination, with stronger beliefs and mind.

It was easy, and natural like how the river flows.

The words flow from the boy to his father who washed everything clean for him and helped him.

His father is one heck of a man, by doctors he would probably be named as a psychopath or maybe a sociopath.

He couldn't decide which one they would choose for his father.

Then again the greenette thought everyone is psychopat or sociopath pretending to be someone they're not, so no one would hopefully notice.

"*Yawn*... Thanks dad... *Yawn* really... *Yawn* amazing... da...d..." Midoriya fall asleep in calmness, his face taking a neutral expression as he turn to his side holding onto his pillow in his sleep.

The best sleeps he would get would be after talking to his father about something that had bothered him.

He would tell the man in mostly big words what had happen or how he felt, then after he would fall asleep peacefully.

He would have no dreams... but they felt so perfect.

As if everything slowly flow to their right places... even if it would eventually get all torned apart with time.

It ways felt nice for a while, and it always last a bit longer till he would get ripped apart by others but till then... it was perfect.

So, perfect that at the beginning he felt it was wrong but with time he understood he just started being himself and not care about others.

One would say he got mature with time... or maybe colder?

Or selfish for not caring about others hateful words?

Well, it didn't really matter to him, that part he had learned for a while now from his father.

If anything it will be jealousy from other people cause he is able to care less, and less about their mean behaviour and words, nothing more.

Jealous cause he can move forward and past them and not live corrupted by their words.

It's not easy, but it get's easier for him everytime it happens repeatedly.

And it always feels better and better, the calming waves painting a smile on his face and washing away his caring about others hateful thoughts, words and actions.

"Tha...nks... dad.."