Ch.84

—Author's POV

Knowing his love really is just playing with his body and feelings is the worst, worst than someone twisting a knife in an old wound....

"Eh?! I-Izuku!"

But Bakugo did not have much time to sulk as he suddenly find himself pinned down on his bed.

"What- argg!"

His eyes met green ones, and his words got cut off as his face got gripped by his love who force him to open his mouth... and Midoriya kissed him.

"Hmn?!... hnmm!" Bakugo tried twisting his way out and talk but it was useless.

As Midoriya had both his hands pinned against the bed by his wrists with his left hand refussing to let him go and keeping him in place. 

While his right grip Bakugo's face which slowly loosen up on the blond.

He tried getting his legs to kick Midoriya hard but that did not work either.
As the teen didn't budge whatsoever while kissing the blond underneath him between said person's legs.

But before Bakugo had even realise it, he was already kissing back his love.

Unable to really resist even if he knows the greenette hates it.

But he really just can't help it, being head over heels for the greenette sience childhood, only ever wanting Midoriya to look at him completely made him lose his mind.

What was wrong and right become a mist, Yin and Yang a blur.

He kiss back feeling as Midoriya hand slide down to his throat gently holding him while kissing.

Feeling ever so intimate.

Midoriya slowly pull away kissing the corner of the boy lips, his cheek.

Pampering him with kisses going down to his neck.

"I-Izuku!" Bakugo whined feeling ticklish and Midoriya press one final kiss on his cheek.

The teen hover over the one under him staring at him with a serious yet cold-ish expression on his face.

"W-what?" Bakugo asked feeling uneasy, his love looks so strange.

"You... you're annoying Katsuki, have I not told you yet?" The greenette asked, his eyes seem so twisted and cold while Bakugo's widen in fear.

Something felt off, really off...

"I'm never going to let go of you? And you done this to yourself you know, you forced me to be..." he added as he let go of the blond wrists.

But he took a hold of Bakugo's right hand, holding it in his left hand bringing it up to his lips kissing his wrist.

"W-what are you talking about...?" Bakugo asked feeling confused and he could feel the fear set it's nest inside him quite deeply and comfortably.

"Very simple really... you can never leave me, you'll be with me even if the earth disappears." Said the guy between the ash blond legs as he brought his right hand over the blond teen mouth, covering it.

"And now... I'll let you feel my 'issue' that you think does not exist..." he added staring at Bakugo who could feel his body shiver as he stare into his love eyes.

The suffocation of death begin to rip him apart from the inside only from the very presence his love emits...

And Bakugo's eyes slowly widen as he watch the person he calls 'Izuku' and 'his' or 'love' front teeth, his fangs grow, they grow and grow... it caress his skin.

And those dark green orbs drenched in the colour of blood....

Was all he remembered before long it turned into a nightmare of suffering...

"HMhNNaHHn?!" Bakugo wanted to scream, he did, but the hand firmly held his mouth and scream back.

The tears rolled in an instant from the pain and all he could do is to kick around on his bed and grip the green haired boy arm that's holding his mouth.

The green haired boy arm got covered in blood as Bakugo dig his nails deep in it, trying to get him off and away...

Trying to save himself from the pain.

The pain... he could almost feel himself pee as his body shiver down inside his bones.

The back of his neck like it's being stabbed with billions of needles and he could do nothing!

The pain as those fangs deeply penetrate his skin, sinking into his wrist, caressing his bones inside... it felt unbelievable....

He kick as much as he could.

He grip his thick arm to move, but it didn't.

His saliva drench his hand and yet it still did not budge.

And his tears sink into the sheet under him.

He couldn't see anything as his eyes tightly shut from the pain only trying to scream but nothing would be heard by anyone other than the guy on his bed.

By the guy hovering over him and making him suffer. 

He toss, his muffled scream only got heard by Midoriya, the one who's causing this pain and making him scream, well trying to.

Bakugo arch his back sniffing trying to breath while trying to scream, his throat burning as his body felt like it's on fire with it.

The blurry figure holding him down and having his fangs sink into his flesh felt so painful.

All he could think that he want's the pain to be gone, he want's it to disappear as everything seem to get covered with blood.

Warm is something the blond could feel is covering him, a sticky substance but he couldn't think much about it.

The pain eat his mind and body up in a whole.