Ch.12

-Next day, Sunday past noon

—Author's POV

Midoriya glance at Bakugo who is at the moment drying the plates with a cloth and placing them on the shelf on top of each other.

And the moment the blond felt the boy eyes on him he glance over to the greenette meeting said person eyes, he smile at the boy who quickly look back over to the dishes he is cleaning without uttering a single word.

"What? Still nervous?~" Bakugo asked with a teasing tone as he stepped closer to the teen... but Midoriya focus on moving his hands under the warm water, pressing the sponge against the plate and cleaning it.

Tho he almost drop the plate AGAIN when Bakugo started kissing his ear and moving his hands... down... to Midoriya's shorts...

"K-Kacchan!" The greenette somewhat yelled in a scolding manner, his voice immediately made the blond pull away and step back.

"Hmph!... just a little touching should be fine... auntie is not even here..." he pouted while crossing his arms staring at the greenette who paid attention to the next plate he grabbed after he placed the one before into the big bowl filled with clean cold water.

Bakugo kept staring at Midoriya, giving the greenette an intense stare hoping to make the shorter just glance at him but no use, Midoriya refuses to give in.

"Izuku! Just a little-"

The blond pleading got cut short AGAIN by the freckled teen almost furious mumbling spree!

"That's what you said last night okay...?! A-and that was, that wasn't just a little touching, and uh and I need to clean the whole house, am busy, you can already see it so you should really just go ho-"

"I don't want to!" Bakugo yelled cutting the boy off AGAIN.

"Am going to sleep in your bed now!" Bakugo huffled and shuffled and disappeared at the corner, he poke is head over the corner after a few seconds just staring at Midoriya.

And he puffed his cheeks angrily when the greenette had no reaction at all, so he really went to the teen room and hide under the blanket... waiting.

"*Sigh* Seriously.... who would of thought...?" Midoriya mumbled to himself thinking over the past hours ever since they been up.

Apparently, how Bakugo 'explained' it, but really he was just talking about how excited he is about them finally being together.

But so apparently they're dating since Midoriya kissed him out of his own free will at Friday, and now he came over to see his boyfriend.

Midoriya just tried his best to not freak out and luckly, since Bakugo is so over filled with joy he didn't realise how Midoriya reacted to what he was going on, and on, and on about.

Midoriya couldn't bring himself to say what he really thought, he just couldn't.

He knew that Bakugo wouldn't react well, not after experiencing the blond 'weird' behaviour.

He guessed Bakugo would end up crying again but this would be a lot worst...

Then he would just have to agree to date him eventually, so that would be a waste of time nothing more.

And something he defenitely did not want, is to piss the blond off... tho he was getting sceptical about that one...