Ch.58

—Author's POV

"If you dare to say one more time that I should disappear, I'll give you an actual reason to want that."

"Do you understand me?"

Bakugo stare for a second till the words sank in and he frantically nod hearing, understanding the boy words.

"Y-yes Izuku, I promise I won't, I won't ever-!"

He cut himself off when Midoriya pull away from him and stood up.

Staring down at the ash blond on the floor, front of his feet.

"I promise." Bakugo added staring up at him.

They stare at one another.

Quiet, so, so quiet.

But it felt amazing to the blond, he could stare at the greenette all day and night like this.

Just the two of them and no one else to interrupt.

Even the girls couldn't ruin this, they can't come in here.

Perfect!

Their eyes as if chained to one another, not looking away.

It felt intimidating and exciting, as well as embarrassing making the blond want to avert his eyes a couple times... but he didn't, even though his cheeks had a layer of reddish ness to them, he did not look away.

He could only enjoy this.
This moment that belong to them, just the two of them.

"I wonder what's so familiar about you..."

Midoriya mumble staring at Bakugo who's lips part...
His expression clearly surprised but instead of speaking he just bit his lip and watch as Midoriya turn away from him.

The blond could only stare after him, after his love who walk over to the other side of the restroom.

The blond stare at his back, just how big he had grew, he watch as he open the door and walk out, shutting it after himself.

The blond stare, and stare.

"Izuku... I... *Shaky Breath* I love you so, so, so much! My love!"

He whisper smiling at the door as a tear filled with joy roll down his cheek staring at the entrance.

Pulling his knees up closer to his chest and hiding his face in them squeaking like a little girl as his cheeks turn to a darker shade of reddish pink in joy.

Caressing over his own cheek remembering how Midoriya's, his love hand felt on his cheek.

He bit his lip staring at the ground as his eyes gleam with pure happiness.

"He will remember me, I know he will... and everything will be fine!... I love you Izuku..."

...

A grin.

His white teeth, almost like fangs shine brightly like freshly fallen snow as his lips stretch into a grin.

Which probably went up to his eyes although those dark orbs happen to be covered by his dark green curls casting a shadow over his face.

Standing front of the boys restroom staring at the wall across giving the creep to every student that dared to walk by with that sinister presence he give off.

Though they do not have the courage to even glance at the teen who resemble a psychopath, nor do they will hear his next words...

*Chuckle*
"How cute~"