Ch.10

-Author's POV

"K-Kacchan..." Midoriya quietly mumbled unsure if the blond have fallen asleep or not, especially since it's way past 10 and the blond used to go to sleep between 8 and 9.

But who knows his schedule might have changed through the years since they haven't had a sleep over in years.

"Hm, *Yawn* what?" Bakugo mumble, his arms slightly tightening around the freckled boy neck as he nuzzle closer to the greenette.

"Uh I... I want to use the b-bathroom then... go to sleep..." Midoriya said, his legs become so damn sore in the past two hours from Bakugo sitting on his lap, it's a surprise they haven't turned into jelly... tho he did move them around once in a while to get his blood flowing.

"Ug... Izuku... take me to the bed... p-please."

The sentence made the greenette heart beat fasten it's pace once again, he swallowed trying to calm his nerves.

"A-am not sure if I can h-handle your... w-weight..." Midoriya mumbled quite embarrassed since they're almost the same age, Bakugo being older with a few months but the blond surely can pick him up.

Bakugo stayed quiet... then he slowly pushed himself away from the greenette neck and he stare at the boy.

"But *Yawn*... am not fat." Bakugo said, the tired, sleepy expression seemed like some expensive fancy candy to Midoriya.

The greenette swallow again as his mouth water, he nod without much thought to it and push themselves back with the chair making some space.

He forgot that he doesn't know why the blond even want's to go to his bed since no one mentioned that he would be sleeping over.

He just slowly manage to stand up.

His legs like jelly but how Bakugo leaned back on him, nuzzled close hugging him made him forget about his legs shaking under him like leaf in the storm.

He just hold the boy with his weak arms and turn with him.

His hands locking under the ash blond bottom and he manage to take steps towards his bed.

His legs and both arms tremble as he slowly took some steps while the ash blond cling to him.
He surely never would have thought that one day he will be walking to his bed with his trembling being holding the ash blond who had bully him through life.

Somehow he slowly manage to get to his bed with the blond in his trembling arms.

But once he begin to bend forward to put Bakugo down he fell down on his bed with Bakugo under him.

His body become stiff again as he didn't dare to move, he messed up.

One knee on his bed as the other is still touching the floor while his arms are around the blond.

He begin sweating as his heart beat so fast while he could barely breath waiting for the ash blond to explode for being an idiot and falling down on the bed.

For being so useless that he couldn't even put him down properly.

He was waiting for him to go off scolding, yelling left and right....

To use his quirk and explode it into his freckled face for being the most pathetic person there is...!

"*Yawn* Are you... okay?" Bakugo quietly mumbled as his arms loose around the greenette a bit, giving said person a bit of space to pull back, only then his eyes meet with Bakugo's tired cheeky ones.

Midoriya slowly nod while staring at Bakugo under him in such position.

But his mind almost turned fully blank when Bakugo pushed himself up a bit...

And peck his lips.

Then he just lay back down, their eyes locked with one another's again...

Midoriya could feel how the blond sneak his hand into his curls and started to play with them, massaging his scalp while doing so.

"Hehe *Yawn, smile* I thought you got excited and... wanted to do it." Bakugo said which take a second for Midoriya to register, to what did actually the blond just say to him.

"I-I-no! That's not... God, I... am going to the-the bathroom so could you, let... go?" Midoriya said averting his eyes to the side.

His action made the smile drop from the blond lips who mumbled an 'Oh' clearly disappointed but the greenette still didn't look at him.

So Bakugo slowly let go of him, so Midoriya without a word exited his bedroom and closed his door behind himself.

...

Midoriya lean against his bedroom door in the hallway.

His thoughts running all around scattering everywhere inside his head.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Midoriya opened his eyes looking at his mother who glare at him.

His eyes turning cold staring at his mother.

"Just going to the bathroom." The boy mumbled as he slip past his mother going to the bathroom but as he open the door he stopped and glance back at his mother.

"Why is he here?" He asked quite coldly.

"*Chuckle* What? Not happy seeing your ex best friend brat?" Inko asked her tone amused knowing very well her son hasn't got along well with the ash blond for quite a while now.

"I didn't say that, I mean... he is cute, but why is he here?" He asked again staring at the bathroom floor while biting the inside of his cheek from admitting to someone that the blond is cute.

"*Scoff*... He is apparently sleeping over, since the two of you supposedly dating but... by that look when you saw him I have doubts." Inko said.

"D-dating?! M-me and him?!" He whisper yelled.

"*Chuckle* I knew it wasn't true! Goodness! I hope you have a messed up weekend! Am not going to stay here tomorrow otherwise I might start getting wrinkles from having to see your annoying face!" Inko said as she disappeared down the hallway in her room.

While the boy just stood there wondering what's going on?!