𝟏.

"𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄?"

y/n pov

"if you had my love and i gave you all my trust would you comfort me.." i practiced the lyrics in a low voice while pacing back and forth back stage. I was gonna be on, it's the MTV VMA awards i'm excited, really confident about how my performance is gonna go, i'm gonna be performing two new songs i've released they been really popular so why not performs em. As i'm pacing back and forth i hear voices behind me talking in a different language, german i think? I don't know. I turn around and come face first into someone's chest, stumbling a bit "oh shit! i'm sorry" the strange voice of the person i bumped into said, 'hmm their not from here.' "nah it's okay i wasn't paying attention...." i say waiting for a name. "bill, bill kaulitz." he tells me with a smile 'cute.' i thought, he stayed silent waiting for my name " oh i'm y/n" i say smiling back. "oh a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he tells me a little flirtatiously, i feel my cheeks flush a bit but i keep my cool. "why thank you handsome, your not to bad yourself." i say with a big smile. we stare into each other eyes for a moment 'y/n to the stage, your on in 1 minute, i repeat,
y/n to the stage your on in a minute.' I hear in my ear piece. 'fuck, i wanted to talk to bill longer' "Well bill it was nice talking but i have to go now i'm on stage right now." i say still smiling up at him "well i'll be sure to watch you from the crowd" he says still smiling as well.  "see you round handsome" i say as i place a hand on his arm and quickly walk away to the stage, while walking i hear him say "bye beautiful !" a bit loudly, but i still smile.

'You got this y/n, go out there n show em what you got' it's seems as if no matter how many time i do this i still get a bit nervous but the adrenaline i get while performing is like nothing else.

Bill pov
I quickly make my way back to the seating area so i can watch y/ns performance. As i sit down waiting for her to perform i can't help but think about how beautiful she looked, her beautiful h/c with that two piece outfit she had on, a white mini jean skirt and a glittery bedazzled white bra and some knee high white boots and her eyes complemented with a brown smokey look.. "Bill!" a voice interrupts my thoughts, i look over and see Tom trying to get my attention. "hey what's got you so spacey next girls boutta perform right now, i hope she's hot." he says cockily. 'i swear with him sometimes' i think while rolling my eyes internally. "I'm good just thinking, who's performing ?" i say playing dumb a bit. "oh some girl named y/n i think.." he gets cut off as the whole room goes black.

3rd pov
As the room goes black, bill looks towards the stage is and then hears an up beat song start to play he see a whole bunch of people dancing on the center stage. "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY"  Bill hears the intro before hearing the song get to the chorus, then hear what sounds like y/ns voice but he can't see her. Then a light flashes to this balcony. Y/n. He sees her on the balcony with the mic in hand singing the first verse of her song. 'wow she's really good, and beautiful.' While watching her perform bill can't help but feel mesmerized by the way she move and sings and looks, from her hair, to her eyes, to her outfit that matches her so perfectly, to her voice and the way it just hypnotizes him as if he's in a trance, she's just so mesmerizing.

As she performs the rest of her song bill can't help but blush and smile as he sees the way she shakes her hips and interacts with the crowd a bit. "wow she's hot, way hotter than i expected" tom says while smirking a bit at her, bill looks towards him and nods a bit, still focused on the singer performance. Y/n then locks eyes with bill as she dances on stage and starts to sway her hips slowly and a bit sensually, she smirks towards bill as she finishes up the song with a bang, but immediately the next song starts up, it's more of a slower songs but still good for the crowd. "if you had my love and i gave you all my trust would you comfort me?" Y/n sings to the crowd still holding eye contact with bill. It was as if  it was just him and her, her singing to him as they get lost into each other eyes.

As the performance comes to an end
y/n thanks the crowd and then blows a kiss smiling and waving. She makes her way backstage and almost immediately her best friend and her guitarist comes up to her and tells her how amazing she did.

"OMG Y/N YOU WERE SO GOOD ITS LIKE YOU HAD THE CROWD WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER!" her best friend chloe tells her excitedly and quickly while looking at y/n with a big smile and stars in her eyes

"ahh thank you chlo, but you were just as amazing babes" y/n tells her with a soft smile slightly chuckling at her best friends high energy after the performance.

"well we gotta go get changed babe so tell izzy, jordan, and mike to get changed and clean up, you too babe okay?" y/n tells her a bit motherly while nodding at her a bit. She then quickly nods her head while skipping towards the three other boys in the band.

As y/n walks towards the changing rooms to get cleaned up a bit and changed. But she can't help but think about how her and bills were holding eye contact on stage, his smile, and his beautiful face with his crazy hair yet it's suits him in a funny way, and his cute style. Y/n can't help but blush as she thought of him.

Y/n finishes up changing and heads back to her designated table with the rest of her band, she smiles softly at them while they all return it back.

The rest of the night counties they won some awards and lost some but both singer can't help but wonder if they'll ever see each other again, while slightly looking around for each other.

'i wonder if i'll see him/her again, she/he was really something'

1.1k words
(AHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT GUYS, i hope it wasn't bad cuz i'm writing this while i'm a bit tipsy cuz i have more inspo but let me know what you guys think and what you thinks gonna happen, hope you guys enjoyed have a good morning/noon/night at the end of every chapter i will put the songs used in the story in the order they were sung or used in so if you think they're interesting you can listen. bye my lovessss
ps let me know if you want more info on the rest of the band)
let's get loud- jennifer lopez
if you had my love- jennifer lopez