𝟗.

"𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅."

"uhhh hi?"

"uhhh hi?"

Y/ns pov

     Bill. I have two things in mind one, how did he find my house and why does he have all these gifts, and two, he looks so good right now.

"can i come in?" his voice snaps me out of my thoughts, i then remember what happened the other night a part of me wants to just slam the door in his face and another part of me wants to let him in to see what he has to say.

"ohh umm sure i guess" i tell him as i open the door more for him to come in. He walks in and waits for me to close the door, i lead him to the living room where we can talk, i sit down first he places the things he got me on the coffee table and sits down next.

"so i came today to apologize for what happened the other night at the party, i ran into chloe at a coffee shop and she explained to me what happened and how you felt, i'm sorry for that, but you didn't stay long enough to see me push her off of me, i didn't even know the girl she just came and sat down next to me trying to talk to me and get close to me but i wasn't having it and she thought i was flirting with her but i wasn't, i just wanted you to know that i didn't kiss her she kissed me, i really want you to believe me but if i were in your position i would understand how it feels, just i really like you and your super cool and i just i don't wanna mess things up with you so please can you except my apology." he stops rambling after explaining what happened and his side of the story, he looks me in my eyes and i can tell it's genuine, like he never ever meant to hurt my feelings.

"okay, umm i don't know what chloe told you exactly just i have a bad past so when i saw that i got reminded of it you  know? I was a little over dramatic maybe just i didn't wanna do anything stupid and it just really hurt my feelings cause i opened up to you so quickly you know and i'm not like that, just sorry." i tell him as i look back down at my hands feeling bad a bit, he then grabs my hands, which makes me look up at him.

"hey, hey, hey, you don't have to be sorry love okay, it's not your fault i get where your coming from." he tells me lovingly as i look him in the eyes, he rubs his thumb on my hand as he holds them, that action makes me smile a bit, he smiles back seeing me smile.

"there's that smile i know." he tells me, that statement alone makes me smile even more, he laughs a bit.

"now what do you say we hang out together today and eat all this stuff i brought you and watch movies." he suggest as i smile.

"i'd like that" he smiles and sets everything up, i then realize that i'm still in my pjs, wait i'm still in my pjs in front of the boy i like.

"oh shit i'm sorry, i'm just realizing how much of a mess i look" i say getting up rubbing the back of my neck, thinking about making my way back to my room to change in more suitable clothes. I was wear shorts and a big hoodie with fuzzy socks and my hair all over the place a bit, due to me just being in bed.