𝟐𝟏.

"𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓."

(outfit inspo on top!)

y/n pov

buzz...buzz...buzz

'Ugh, who callin me' i think while trying to get up and grab my phone but i feel arms tighten around me and pull me back down onto their chest, i get scared for a second wonder who it was, i look up and realize it's him, bill. I sigh relived cause i was scared for a second, i reach over and grab my phone finally and answer who's calling me.

"hello?" i say in a bit of a groggy voice.

"well good morning to you too sunshine." i hear mike say on the other line.

"i don't understand how you are so up this early it's like 7 am." i say yawning and putting my head back on bills chest.

"honey no it's not, it's like 12,but anyways, we need you to come by the studio at like 2 so we can talk about your and who were touring with." oh shit is it really almost 12, i look towards where my tv in my room is so i can see the time on the clock underneath, and he was right it's was 12.

"yeah no i can make it, bills here right now asleep still so i'll get him up in a sec." i tell him, i hear him gasp a bit on the other line.

"ohh so your lover boys there." mike says to me in a teasing manner.

"oh shut up." i tell him.

"hope you guys used protection!" he starts to yell a bit.

"hanging up now byeee." i tell him as i hang up not bothering to hear what he says. I sigh into bills chest and i start to feel him stir.

"what time is it?" i hear him say in his morning voice, oh god he sounded so hot.

"12." he lets out a 'hmm' before flipping us so we're both on our sides, i let a surprised yelp cause i didn't expect him to do that, he then digs his face in the crook of my neck, sighing, he really seems to like doing that. I start to play with his hair he squeezes my waist a bit.

"we gotta get up soon i gotta get ready to go to the studio." i mumbled to him a bit. He nods then says

"five more minutes." i sigh then close my eyes a bit, thinking about last night while still playing with his hair, after he asked me out i got changed and we hung out at my place, hence the reason he's in my bed, we were watching movies and playing around, i don't even know when i fell asleep.

"i think we should get up." i whisper a bit.

"we should, but are we gonna ?" bill mumbles in my neck. I shake my head no cause i don't wanna get up and neither does he.

We sit in each others arms for what feels like hours but was only 20 minutes, i thought he fell asleep again, but i was wrong, i tried moving his arms.

"don't go." he mumbles grumpily.

"i have to babe? i gotta go to the studio." i tell him, he looks at me and pouts a bit childish.

"oh don't worry we're gonna see each other soon you know that, you gotta take me out on a date still." i tell him smirking a bit, his eyes light up a bit at the mention of last nights events, he smiles.

"oh yeah, i gotta plan if stolen but it's gonna be the best date you've ever had liebe." i giggled as ge tickled me a bit, i found it sweet how he knows how to make me feel like a school girl again.

"okay okay for real thought babe, i gotta get up and get ready, it's 12:30." i told him, he groaned slowly letting go of me and grabbing my pillow cuddling it, i laughed a bit, while standing up and stretching a bit.

"what your pillow smells like you." he said grumpily turning the opposite way from me.

"oh don't be like that billy, i'll be right back hun okay." i tell him as i walk to towards my bathroom, i slide the door open and turn to look at him, he faces me with a ghost of a smile on his face, i wink then slide the door shut and lock it.

3rd pov

Bills cheeks flare up and he buries his face in the pillow before smiling, oh what was this girl doing to him. He lays there thinking about her and didn't even realize the shower turned off, he's see her come out with a f/c fuzzy robe, and slippers, with a towel on her head.

"take a picture it'll last longer." y/n teases bill a bit he rolls his eyes at her and scoffs she laughs as she walks towards her closet picking out what she's gonna wear. She comes out wearing a f/c juicy tracksuit, and some converse. Bill got up and stretched a bit as he followed her back in to her closet, he sees her sit down on her vanity and start doing a bit of make up, he stood behind her wrapping both his arms around her shoulders. He stands there the whole time while she does a light make up look since she's just going to the studio to talk then back home to literally just binge watch movies.

"come on, let's go, you want me to drop you off at the same place from last time ?" y/n asks as she stands up and grabs her purse as well as her sunglasses, then grabs the boys hand. She grabs her cars keys, then locks the door to her house. The pair get into the car, driving to the hotel bill was staying at, his hand on her thigh the whole time she was driving.

"so friday, i'll pick you up around 9 and we'll go for our date okay love?" he says as they stop in front of his hotel. The girl nods letting out a 'mhmm'. It was wednesday so she had a day. The boy starts to take off his seatbelt as he was about to get out.

"your forgetting something." she says a bit teasingly, he furrows his brows a bit before realizing he smirks a bit before putting his hand on the back of the girls neck and pulling her in for her a kiss, they both smile into the kiss, not wanting to let's go, he bites her a lip a bit which causes her to giggle a bit, it seemed as if the boy liked doing that.

"okay okay i gotta go now baby." she says as it's kinda muffled by the kiss, he bouts a bit before giving her a quick peck, then gets out the car and closes the door. She rolls down the windows while he's walking away and then shouts.

"byeee billy." she says, she then turns up her music loud, blowing him a kiss then driving away, he shakes his head while laughing a bit at her actions.

just what was this girl doing to him.

 ❦

1.2k words
(THIS WAS SLOW AND CUTE, next chapter they gonna talk about touring, sorry i been kinda laggy, i've been kinda sick and in a bit of a funk but i'm tryna update for y'all ! i was gonna have the tour talk in this one but it was already so long. Hope y'all enjoyed, have a good day/ night babes, love y'all!)
p.s WHO WANNA BE WATTPAD FRIENDS?