𝟏𝟓.

"𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐄."

(outfit at the top !)

3rd pov

y/n smoothed out her top and made sure there was no wrinkles while looking in the mirror, she also made sure you couldn't see the girls bra as well, her top was silk like so she didn't want it to look bad, she had these almost dark blue jeans with a design on the pocket in the back, then paired it with some 8 inch black heels, she didn't know how she was gonna get through the night, but pain was beauty, her h/c hair in waves, she had a simple make up look that complemented her but had a touch of glitter, she sprayed her perfume all over her real quick, literally dousing herself in it cause she wanted to smell good. The girl went back to looking in the mirror thinking about the gut feeling she had, it had went away but now that she's just about to leave it came back worse than ever, it was basically screaming at her not to go she wanted to stay home so badly but couldn't, people were expecting her, honestly if it were up to her she would be in her pjs watching her favorite show with bill and her band, eating her favorite foods, but the label made them have this release party at this hotel. She grabbed dior sunglasses and her shoulder bag, she looked one last time in the mirror making sure her earring and necklace looked good, she nodded to her self and grabbed her leather jacket before going out to the car where the rest of the band was waiting for her.

"cmon girl we're gonna be late to our own party." chloe told y/n as the girl closed the door to SUV. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.

"well the less time i gotta spend there the better." y/n told her as she laid back in her chair. She was about to start dozing off then remembered something. Bill. The girl quickly took her phone and went to text the boy.

n/n: hey your still coming right billy ?

billy: ofc love! you know i wouldn't miss it.

The girl smiled excited at the thought that she was gonna see him again.

n/n: okay i'm gonna be there in like 20 minutes, you can take your time babe, see you there!

billy: okay love, see you.

"what you smiling for dude?" chloe ask y/n, y/ns smile just grew wider, as chloe saw that she knew immediately that it was the german boy y/n wouldn't stop talking about.

"ahhh so is your lover boy coming tonight ?" y/n nods, still smiling. Chloe was glad the pair had made up cause she hasn't seen y/n this happy since martin, but if that german boy tried anything he'd have to go through all them and then y/n, and she didn't mess around sometimes.

"yeah but i still can't shake that unsettling feeling i have you know, i don't know maybe i'm over thinking it." izzy looks back at the girl since he was in the front with the driver.

"you'll be fine n/n have a couple drinks, mingle and then after like an hour we can leave and have our own party." izzy said laughing a bit at the end, the group always preferred it that way, just them. Everyone else nods agreeing to izzy's plan.

"okay izz." the girl nodded then smiled, she looked out the window looking at the golden sky, it was golden hour and the sun was setting, she loved sunsets, she liked to think that sunsets were people she knew that were dead painting the sky. She leaned her head on the window and closed her eyes listening to everyone else's conversation.

The group made it to the hotel that would be holding the party, paparazzi's was lined up outside ready to take pictures and interview the band about this album. The group got out the SUV and went their separate ways to take pictures and answer questions, then at the end got all together for a group picture. They all went inside and went into a separate little room where they could place their things, it was like a green room you get before shows, the group all sat down for a second, preparing themselves to go and socialize.

"okay y'all ready?" mike and izzy got up first then everyone followed, they looked at each other before nodding quickly getting in a circle and putting their hands in, it may not be a show hit they still always did this for good luck.

"okay tonight's gonna be a good night, everyone's gonna love the album, and it's gonna be another hit, yeah? let's go out there and just put up with people for an hour or two." the group nodded then threw their hands up with shouting their group name, they started hyping themselves up, jordan jumping up and down already out the door chloe following him, the three others wrapped their arms around each other laughing while keeping up with the other three. It's gonna be a good night.

buzz

she felt her phone go off in her back pocket and she knew it was the boy she's been longing to see.

billy: i'm here !

900 words(next chapter is when shi happens, i was gonna release this chapter with the next like post them at the same time but y'all want another one really bad, chapter 16 almost done though, so yeah

900 words
(next chapter is when shi happens, i was gonna release this chapter with the next like post them at the same time but y'all want another one really bad, chapter 16 almost done though, so yeah. Hope y'all having a good day/night i love you all hoped u enjoyed🩷)