𝟐𝟓.

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄."

3rd pov

3rd pov

It had been a week since bill and y/ns date, it was the morning they get on the road and start touring, y/n woke up that morning tired as ever already wanting the touring to be done with but she was excited that bill, her now boyfriend, was gonna be with her, she smiled as she remembered him asking her.

flashback

"thank you bill i really did have an amazing time tonight." y/n said with a smile as they walked up to her doorstep, as their hands slightly swayed together.

"well i'm glad love, you deserve it." bill said smiling back at her, she walked up the step at her door as bill stood below the step, almost being eye to eye with one another due to the step.

"your not gonna wanna come in?" y/n asked bill shook his head a bit before putting his hand in his pockets cause y/n was looking for her keys.

"no sorry love, i have to do something early in the morning and i know if i were to spend the night i'd never wanna leave." bill said a bit shyly as he looked down at his shoes real quick then back up at the e/c eyed beauty. She smiled upside a bit knowing he was right. As both singers stood in front of each other sorta just staying there cause neither wanted to leave the other just yet.

"hey n/n" bill said while looking at the girl.

"hey billy." y/n said while looking up at the boy and holding eye contact with him. Now both singers were standing in front of each other staring into each others eyes.

"be my girlfriend y/n, i know we haven't known each other all that long and there's still we have to learn about each other, but i really like you and would like to try this out." bill says sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck and breaking eye contact with the girl, her face looked shocked a bit before it broke out into a big smile, she took his hand that was rubbing his neck and his other hand holding them, he finally looked up at her after she did that, he saw that she was smiling brightly, and smiled back, y/n then brought him in for a slow kiss, it was soft and gentle, bill smiled into the kiss and let go of her hands as he moved his hands to hold her face. Both singer parted, and started into each others eyes, bill still holding the females face in his hands.

"does that answer your question ?" bill nodded then brought her into a quick kiss before she pulled away.

"now go billy, we both know we could stay here all night and you have stuff to do in the morning." bill sighed before nodding knowing she was right, he brought her into a hug wrapping his arms around her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, they both sighed lovingly. Bill brought the girl into a kiss, as they both smiled into the kiss, bill playfully dipped the girl causing her to let out a yelp and break this kiss before letting out a little giggle.