𝟏𝟗.

"𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔."

TW: mentions of anxiety/ slight panic attack

(outfit at top! but with red gloves and glitter tights, plus no glasses or bag!)

3rd pov

     The singer brushed the setting powder off of her face, she then grabbed her setting spray, waiting a second to open it so the powder can set, she then shook the bottle and sprayed it all over her face. She was nervous her leg was bouncing up and down as she did her make up, she didn't know why, she never felt pressure of nervous, she thinks it was cause bill and his band are coming, speaking of that she needs to text him, he hasn't showed up yet and she really needed him there with her.

n/n🩷: hey billy you still coming ?

billy💙: yes love you know i wouldn't miss it, i'm leaving the studio right now so i should be there to see you before you go on.

The girl let out a relived sigh, glad that he was on his way.

n/n🩷: okay okay, i'll make sure to tell security to be on the look out for you so they can bring you back here babe. I gtg finish getting ready see you here babe!

billy💙: see you later liebe

She smiled, the girl then went to her rack of clothes and got her outfit out, it was a von dutch skirt, with a sort of red corset that had straps, she put on matching red booty shorts underneath, then had these glitter tights, they were her skin tone they just had glitter all over them, she then put on her red platform heels, and grabbed her little red gloves she was gonna wear. She walked towards the vanity in the dressing room adding some final touches to her look. She ruffled her hair a bit, having it down, her h/c hair was in loose curls, she walked out of her dressing room to go hang out in the green room for the rest of the time being.

"hey guys" y/n says as she plops down on the couch next to chloe, chloe wraps her arms around y/n and y/n does the same.

"dang girl you look good, your boyfriends not gonna be able to take his eyes off of you tonight, speaking of him, he's still coming right ?" y/n nodded as she closed her eyes while still hugging chloe. She hadn't really been sleeping and with the whole concert thing she had been so busy.

"so how long do we have before we start, i can basically hear all the fans outside." y/n perked up listening to see if she could, and she did, it somewhat made her more nervous. It had been a few minutes and they were supposed to go on stage very soon. The female singer hadn't heard from the male singer and she was getting worried, she knew if she saw him before she went in she would be fine, she knew she could make everything go away. The stage crew told them they were on in 5 and
y/n was freaking out more, the band noticed how she was shaking a bit, she was upset about bill wondering where the hell he is, and wondering if he'll make it. Bill on the other hand was stuck in traffic that wasn't moving at all, a big accident had happened on the freeway and he was just about ready to jump out the car and just run to where the girl was performing.

"y/n you'll be fine come on you got this." chloe told y/n through the bathroom door, she was freaking out, this has been their biggest crowd yet and she was just having a lot of different feelings.

"come on y/n you gotta come out, we gotta do it for the fans, and trust me he'll be here." y/n hears some one say, she doesn't even know who it is she's so freaked out, she takes her gloves off and runs her hands under the cold water. The girl didn't know what she was freaking out so much she didn't, this has never happened before, but then again, they couldn't mess this show up one bit. Her breathe started getting uneven and she felt like she was being suffocated, she felt tears well in her eyes, but didn't let them fall. She was sitting on the floor with her knees to ge chest, she could hear everyone yelling their names, it made her more nervous.

"y/n hey, hey n/n, you gotta come out babe, i know it's hard, but we gotta go on, you hear those people there here for you, you literally beat two bitches asses in the lobby of a hotel, he'll show up okay n/n, he's probably late okay? now get up so we can go out there and fuck shit up." y/n heard chloe say from the other side of the door, 'she's right i can't keep them waiting' y/n thought as she stood up going to the mirror fixing her hair and her make up, then putting her gloves back on. The girl opened the door, everyone looking at her, she nodded signaling she was ready, everyone grinned at her, jordan wrapped an arm around her excitedly.

"now let's go kick ass!" everyone cheered with him, y/n smiled at him a bit. She walked up to the place under the stage where she would come out from under the stage and be in center stage. She breathed in and out, before putting a smile on her face and grabbed her mic from stage crew.

'let's do this'

1k words(kinda short, but something is gonna happen next chapter surrrr i wanted to keep this short, it might by published tmr if not saturday, BUT YEAH

1k words
(kinda short, but something is gonna happen next chapter surrrr i wanted to keep this short, it might by published tmr if not saturday, BUT YEAH. anyways hope y'all enjoyed, hope u guys are having a good day/night i love y'all !)