𝟏𝟖.

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃."

TW: talk about abuse, violence, and depression

3rd pov

     Y/n woke up and realized it was probably early morning, everyone was asleep in her living room, and she was asleep on bill, she layed there for a second before getting and idea, she slowly unwrapped bills arms from her and replaced herself with a pillow, she then walked over to the studio in her house and shut the door quietly not wanting to wake anyone. She plopped herself in the chair in front of a little desk she had in the corner she opened her notebook, flipping to the page her unfinished song was in and began writing the rest, she don't know where it came from but she had a dream she was performing this song, with her band, a huge audience, and him, bill, staring at her smiling. She smiled thinking about his smile, she wrote down word after word and when she was done she looked at her lyrics, proud of herself for finally finishing this song.

'melting, i like that.'

she rolled the chair over to the keyboard trying to get a tune, she thanked god that the walls were soundproof in this room, she had a random burst of inspiration, she didn't care how early in the morning it was. The girl spend the last hour getting the melody, she had somewhat of a melody but something was still missing, she stops playing when she hear the door open, she looked back and sees izzy with a coffee in his hand.

"what are you doing up so early, your usually the last one to wake up." izzy asked as he sat right next to her.

"oh trust me i'm tired as hell but if i have a tune in my head i'm gonna get it down, but aye i finally finished that song, you remember that one we were working on a while ago, i woke up and just randomly had inspiration and finished it in like less than an hour."
y/n said as she went back to the keyboard messing around a bit with the beat, changing the settings, she pointed to the notebook on the desk and izzy rolled his chair over to look at it.

'she's in love' he smiled shaking his head and closing his eyes.

"hey why don't you go back and get some sleep cause i know your tired and then when you wake up, bill and his guys leave and we work on it yeah ?"
y/n nodded she wanted to desperately go back to sleep, it was 6 in the morning, the singer had been up since 4 working on this song. 'izzy really is the mother of the group to be up and functioning at this hour.' y/n thought while chuckling, she stretched then stood up, walking towards the door leaving izzy in the studio and going back to the living room with everyone else who was asleep, she unwrapped bills arms from the pillow and got into his arms again. A part of her was surprised on how he was able to stay asleep yet again she couldn't comment cause she could sleep through a whole concert, she snuggled back in his arms, she felt him tighten his arms around her in his sleep, she smiled and slowly drifted back to sleep, thinking about her song.