𝟔.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃"

3rd pov

"hi"

       Both singers looked into each others eyes, not really knowing what to say but both completely mesmerized by each other. Bill thought about how beautiful she looked how her outfit fit her perfectly and how her make up complemented her s/c skin, he could see the glitter in her hair from the flashing lights she had a drink in her right hand, and a small shoulder bag on her left arm. Y/n also couldn't help
but blush a bit at how hot and handsome he looked as well, he wore a leather jacket with a black shirt with some design it was hard to see that, and some dark blue jean with black combat boots.

"wanna go to the couch beautiful?" bill says reaching for a hand, still giving her a smile. She smiles back at him

"lead the way love" she says holding his hand back. They make they're way to the couch and sit next to each other, neither knowing what to say, just sort of staring at each other in a love sick way.

"i watched your interview, did you miss me?" y/n says in a teasing way looking at him still.

"well of course how could i not; did you ?" he says back to her as he props his elbow on the back of the couch so he could look at y/n better.

"of course i did, sucks i didn't get your number or something last time." she says pouting a bit while looking off to the side a bit.

" well i'm here now, how bout you give me your number this time so i don't forgot like last time." he said grabbing her hand that doesn't have her drink in it, she looks back at him since he grabbed her hand.

"yeah.."

They pair exchanged numbers, bill didn't know that she already had his number, she also just in a way forgot but the pair begun talking, getting to know each other a bit, talking about likes and dislikes, bills holding y/ns hand the whole time, he loved to see her talking about the things she loves the way her eyes would light up and she would smile, she was just so captivating he just couldn't get enough of her, he wanted to make more of a move on her but he didn't know what to do, he felt like it was too soon to kiss her, this is barely the second time they've met, the alcohol in him was telling him to do, but he knew a part of him shouldn't.

Y/n was smiling the who time, not only cause he was taking interest in the topics she was talking but the whole time he was hold her hand he would sometimes rub his thumb on her hand he would talk about himself, talking about his band and his brother, his friends, how he got famous, his dislikes and likes, the pair instantly clicked and y/n felt herself melting any and everytime he would smile big at her and laugh a long with her.

It was a round 1 am the party was still bumping both their drinks had ran out and they were talking about random things.

Y/ns pov

"so your telling me you freaked out so much about an interview you ended up buying the wrong hair stuff and ended up dying your hair red instead of getting your shampoo and conditioner?" he tells me back the story i just told him about.

"yes! i was trying to buy like hair products to wash my hair and like i read this one where it was telling me my hair was gonna look like voluminous and so i was like okay i just didn't read the bottom where it said it was a color one, and so i came out of the shower and i notice my towel was read then i went outside cuz the mirror in the bathroom was foggy then POOF my hair was like a dark red, like i didn't look bad i was just like seriously, but the interview ended up being a huge success and i had one of my most iconic looks ever." i said explaining him the story ending it off with a smile as i sway our hands a bit.

"i could see you with read hair you'd look very pretty." he smiles at me and touches my hair slightly with the hand he's not holding my hand with

"thank you babe" i say smiling back at him just looking into his eyes, getting lost a bit, he then leans forward a bit, i start thinking what's he gonna do 'omg are we gonna kiss, i haven't had enough to drink yet, i'm to sober for this shit' as he gets closer and closer i lean in as well a bit, and then..

He kisses my cheek, 'oh thank god, i would not be ready for that yet' he pulls away i could feel myself getting flustered but i try not to show it, he smiles big at me with his eyes low, my faces matching his a bit.

"you want something to drink babe?" i smile a bit at him trying to get an excuse to chill for a sec and get another drink.

"yes please, can you get me another beer love" he says to me.

"okay i'll be right back" i kiss his cheek real fast as i stand up and walk away quickly. I make it to the bar i was at earlier and order a shot with another mixed drink, and a beer, i quickly take the shot as i grab both drinks for me and bill and make my way back to the couch, i then see him talking to a girl, oh, i don't really mind. Then i see something that makes my stomach drop to the floor.

They kissed.

1k words(BUMBUMBUMMM, nother cliffhanger EEEE, i love to torture  you guys, but yeah that's the chapter, hope y'all have a good morning/ noon/ or night, love u my babes 💙)

1k words
(BUMBUMBUMMM, nother cliffhanger EEEE, i love to torture you guys, but yeah that's the chapter, hope y'all have a good morning/ noon/ or night, love u my babes 💙)