𝟖.

"𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄"

TW: talk about depression

3rd pov

        Y/n woke up around 2 realizing the rest of her band is asleep, 'wow for once i'm the first one up' she thought chuckling as she grabbed a blanket and draped it over her shoulder as she walked to the bathroom to quickly do her business and go out back to the living room with the rest of the sleeping teens to go back to sleep again, as she was walking to her bathroom in her room she saw the german boys number on her nightstand, last night memories being brought back to her last night, her and her band drank a lot last night, mostly her trying to forget what happened but not any amount of alcohol or drugs could make her forget what happened. She quickly finished up in the bathroom quickly washed her hands and brushed her teeth, she decided she was just gonna go back to sleep in her room, they would knows she's there is anything, in her bed sleeping, y/n loved her band that was the one thing she hated about touring is that she didn't have her bed with her but she did still have a bed just not her. She throws bills number in her nightstand drawer so she doesn't have to look at it and quickly gets under the cover and drifts off to sleep, going back to dreamland at least she was happy and carefree there. Around 30 minutes after y/n went to sleep chloe woke up and was wondering where her best friend went, chloe slowly went upstairs to y/ns room and saw her knocked out on her bed, sighing sadly to her self chloe thought 'i'm sorry babe, they don't deserve you' she knew that this was gonna put her in a funk, after martin y/n didn't leave her house for weeks, she was so depressed, even though it was good for her to let him go and break up with him, y/n was still sad about the fact that, that was her first love, her first everything, no matter how many times martín hit her or would talk shit to her, she always convinced herself she loved him and that it was the alcohol or something cause he was always drinking when he would, but after a while y/n realized how manipulative he was and disgusting, if it wasn't for chloe telling her some shit then she probably would've stayed in that abusive relationship.

(time skip)

It has been a few days since what happened and just as chloe suspected y/n was in a funk and didn't even get out of bed or her room for that matter, since y/n basically had everyone she could need in there she was just in there the whole time, rarely eating always sleeping, chloe would try and go everyday to help y/n but she was just so depressed again she didn't know what to do, a part of her just think she should've left her alone but not since what happened last time.

Y/ns pov

beep..beep..beep

"ugh who the hell" i mumble out as i look at my phone to see who's calling me. Oh it's chloe, i quickly pick up the phone.