𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

.

.

.

.

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"hi how y'all doing tonight !?" i asked as i heard the crowd scream. I giggled.

"i see you guys are doing good!" i say with a smile.

"i'm gonna be performing a song tonight that i wrote when i was 16, i found the love of my life, he's in the crowd right now and i've had an amazing 5 years with you, this one's for you billy." i stand in the middle of the stage, the lights fade to purple and white. I bring my mic up to my mouth with a smile, as the intro to the song played the fans screamed, louder than i heard them before. I was playing my biggest stadium in my career yet and i was happy.

"you are my church you are my bless of worship, i heard ur the plug can i be the circuit ? when i get court i hope that your the verdict, when you're around my insides turn inverted."

I look at the crowd as i sing, then i look down towards where the security is and i see my love, bill. I smile and he smiles back at me that beautiful smile.

"melting like an ice cream when you smileee, melting you're a daydream, stay a whileee."

As i sing i get reminded of the first time i sang this song, how nervous i was that i was basically proclaiming my love for bill. I still can't believe to this day that i'm with the love of my life.

"you've got some soft lips and some pearly white, i wanna touch em' in the dead of night, your smile ignites just like a candle light, and somehow i know everything's alright."

I point the mic towards the crowd as the loudly sing along to the chorus, that's makes me smile to know my fans know the song. They continue to sing along with me, and it's makes me smile, and it starts to bring tears to my eyes, i love my fans.

"melting like an ice cream when you smileee, melting you're a daydream stay."

The song ends and the crowd goes wild, i let out and upside down smile and wave towards the crowd blowing them a kiss and letting a few tears out.

"now that, that's over y/n we have a surprise for you, so take out your ear piece and close your eyes." izzy says into his mic, i gave him a confused look cause i didn't know anything like this was gonna happen.

"ermm okay." i say as i take out my ear piece and close my eyes, i can hear the fans chatting then all of a sudden them screaming loud, okay now what's going on seriously.

"you can open your eyes now n/n" i open my eyes to see bill standing right in front of me, he smiles nervously at me, i raise an eyebrow at him wondering what's going on, i see he has a mic in his right hand, he uses his left hand to grab my left hand.

"y/n, i have had 5 amazing years with you, you are the reason for me waking up in the morning, you are the light that brightens up my day, anytime you smile i smile because your smile warms me that much. I remember first seeing you at that award show and being mesmerized by your performance, i knew in that moment i had to make you mine, i went crazy not finding any way at all to contact you, but when i saw you at that party i thanked the heavens for that because i thought id never get to see you again, i have see you at your worst and your best, and you have seen me at my worst and my best.." bill speaks into the mic, tears start to well in my eyes, he lets go of my hand and backs up a bit before getting down on one knee, my hands fly up to my mouth shocked as happy tears start to fall down.

"so y/n l/n will you marry me." i smile look towards the crowd to see them scream and filming on they're cameras, then look back at bill, nodding my head.

"yes, yes ! of course i'll marry you." i say in to the mic through tears, he smiles and lets tears of his own fall down, as he places the ring on my ring finger and kisses me on stage, i smile through the kiss, he lets go and and looks at the crowd and i look at the crowd also.

"i'm getting married !!" i scream into the mic slightly laughing, everyone screams at that, i look up at bill to see him smiling at the crowd and smiling down at me. Oh how much i love this boy, and how much he loves me, i love everything from his personality, to his voice, to his smile..

oh how that smile will forever have me Melting.

840 words(and that's a wrap folks, wowowowowow, i can't believe this story is over, i'm so sad it is fr, i wanna thank each and everyone of you for all the love i have on this story you guys make my day everyday with your comments and all your lov...

840 words
(and that's a wrap folks, wowowowowow, i can't believe this story is over, i'm so sad it is fr, i wanna thank each and everyone of you for all the love i have on this story you guys make my day everyday with your comments and all your love, i love you all so much, i have another bill fanfic for my lovers, ima gonna be updating that more cause i'm done with this book, i also have a tom one if you guys and interested and i have another book in the works rn and i'm very excited for that one to be published, so please check them out ! But again thank you all so much for the love, thank you all for blowing up this book, follow the socials, stay hydrated and healthy, i love you all once again mina out 🤍🌷)