A/N

Hi my loves, don't worry a new chapter is coming soon it's halfway done and the epilogue is almost done as well, i'm very sad this story is coming to and end this was my first story i've never wrote anything and to get this much love i'm so thankf...

Hi my loves, don't worry a new chapter is coming soon it's halfway done and the epilogue is almost done as well, i'm very sad this story is coming to and end this was my first story i've never wrote anything and to get this much love i'm so thankful for it, but i came on here and wanted to say please don't copy my stuff, or try to be me i work very hard on my stuff and when i see people trying to copying my stuff or trying to be me it upsets me a lot cause i put a lot of time and effort in my story's and a lot of them are based of me or some things in them are based off of things i've gone through. I started writing cause i wanted to inspire people with my writing and also wanted them to know they are not alone. I want to inspire people to write something of their own not copy my work, or if your gonna do something inspired by it please give my credits at least cause i work very hard.

I hope you guys understand what i'm talking about, and if you see any person copying my work or doing something very very very similar to mine you tell me please. I love you all and i hope you guys have a good day/night stay hydrated and healthy guys ! 🤍🌷