𝟕.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 ?"

Y/ns pov

They kissed

The drinks in my hand quickly drop to the ground, everyone at the party is to drunk or busy to even care that i dropped them on the floor. I quickly make my way out the house, some one would say i am overreacting but just i really thought this time would be different my ex would always do this and i would just let him get away with it, it's happening again, i make it outside the house just furious, i'm not even sad i'm just angry how i could just fall for him so quickly just to see that.

ring...ring..ring

"hello?" i hear chloe's voice on the phone as i hear the blasting music from inside also.

"dude can we go like seriously please i need to leave before i fuck shit up right now." i tell her pacing back and forth forcing myself to not go in there and beat both bill and that girls asses.

"yeah yeah, everything okay though?" she tells me as i hear shuffling in the background.

"no i'll tell you everything in the car just please hurry i seriously just need to leave" i say as i feel tears start to form in my eyes because i'm so mad.

"yeah izzy should be to the front right now just go in the car with him me, j, and mike are coming right now okay, calm down n/n." she tells me as i here hear calling the boys to go.

"okay" i tell her as i hang up and wait for izzy. I just can't believe it bill he seemed so sweet, kind, and caring, i just really thought this would be different. I start to feel the tears fall down, i'm not even sad i'm just angry, so angry that i'm crying frustrated tears.

i see izzy come out the house and i quickly go over to him and hug him a bit as we walk to the car.

"what's wrong n/n ?" he says looking down towards me as he has his arm on my shoulder as i hug his torso.

"i'll tell you all in the car it's a long story." i say wiping my tears with my hand, i didn't realize how cold it was.

Me and izzy get in the car that was parked a bit from the house, we pull up to the front of the house as chloe, jordan, and mike get in the back while me and izzy are up front.

"okay so what happened, why are you crying you almost never really cry?" chloe ask me as she leans towards the center console of the car since she was in the middle.

I then explain to them what happened from the MTV awards all the way up until now, i just didn't tell them who it was no matter how much they kept pestering, cause i know they would probably do something illegal. I could feel a sort of lump signaling me that i was gonna cry again. I hated crying, i used to be such a crybaby until my break up, i stopped letting people see me emotional only my band cause they're the only ones i could trust.