𝟐𝟎.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒, 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄."

Bills pov

Bills pov

    "what do you mean it's not moving ?" i asked the driver, we were on the way to y/ns concert, and the driver just told us there was a big accident on the free way.

"what time is it tom." i asked my brother he looked at his phone.

"it's 5:50."

shit.

"her concert starts in 10 minutes! there's no way we can find a way around or something ?"'i said starting to freak out a bit, i know how nervous y/n was about this performance and i wanted to be there for her.

"well bill it's backed up, i'll try and go to the nearest exit but we are not moving." i sigh, frustrated, if it were up to me i would've jumped out this car and ran to where she was performing at, but i couldn't, instead i'm stuck in this freeway, desperately praying that we can atleast make it to the concert to see her perform a couple songs.

"don't worry you'll get to see her bill." gustav tells me with a nod. i nod back, i sigh frustrated about what's going on, i need to be there for her.

3rd pov

Bill doesn't even know how much time has gone by, he doesn't wanna look, he just keeps praying they move. It's seemed as if this prayers were answered because all the traffic starts moving. They get off the freeway and take the streets cause they don't want any more mishaps, they arrive at the stadium and bill rushes out the car, the guards see him and let him and the rest of the boys in, bill can already hear y/n singing, he knew he was late but he just hope that y/n could see him from the audience. She finishes the song and went to go drink water when she saw someone backstage point towards where bill was supposed to be sitting, y/n looked at the backstage member confused then looked towards where they were pointing, she saw him, she smiled as he smiled back, she could barely see him but she knew.

"There is a new song i wrote that i would like to perform for y'all, this song was supposed to be on the album but we didn't finish it on time, but this song goes out to everyone's special someone." The female singer said, she mouthed towards the band what song she wanted to play, they were a bit unsure due to the fact that they never played the song, but nun the less agreed. The singer took a deep breath in then out. She heard the intro play.

"you are my church, you are my place of worship, i heard you're the plug can i be the circuit ? when i got court, i hope that your the verdict..."

As y/n sang the song she couldn't but glance in bill direction, he was smiling her the whole time, that smile she slowly grew to love, the smile that made her melt.

"melting like an ice cream when you smileee."

Bill felt as if it was just him and her in the room, her singing to him, both bands knew it, y/ns band smiled, they saw how much she liked the boy, this song basically is for him, they couldn't be happier. As the song came to an end everyone cheered and clapped, screaming how much they loved it. Y/n giggled a bit before smiling sheepishly.