𝟐.

"𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄."

3rd pov

3rd pov

       It has been a couple weeks since the awards show, and both singers couldn't stop thinking about each other and how to interact with each other. It would've been good if either of the artist could've given one of the other their number to call but they didn't sadly.

The female singer sighed sadly as she thought about if she had a couple seconds more of she could've just given him her number or something as in a way to contact her. She just couldn't get that dark haired brown eyed german boy out of her mind, she wondered if he felt then same. Y/n found it so crazy how much she thought about this boy after just one encounter, she hadn't felt a way about a boy in a year after her crazy ex, but that's another story. She just wanted a way to contact Bill, anything, she just wanted to see him, needed to see him, with his big beautiful smile and gorgeous dark brown eyes and his cute accent whenever he talked in english. Well whatever it was that attracted her to this boy she just didn't know all she knew was she couldn't get enough of him.

Over the span of the past couple weeks since the awards show Bill couldn't stop thinking about y/n and her performance, he checked out her music, watched her interviews, and looked for any magazines that had her or had to do with her. He just couldn't get enough of this girl, she was just so addicting. "bill, bill, BILL!" his brother, tom snapped him out of his thoughts once again. "man what's up with you bill you've been so spacey since the award show, you better not be like that tomorrow we have an interview." his brother reminded him, oh right they did, his mind has been so occupied by the h/c haired girl it just slipped his mind. "oh yeah sorry just been having a lot on my mind all good though, so what time is the interview again ?" bill asks trying not to think of the h/c haired beauty so he can focus on this interview. "well it's at 3, and it's live i'm pretty sure so yeah, but man you better not have your head in the clouds tomorrow." his twin brother scolds him a bit, bill finds it funny when tom does because it's the other way around sometimes with the way tom is. "yeah whatever, i'm gonna go to sleep it's late and i have to get ready for this interview your so worried about it's not like this is our first one." bill emphasizes on the word interview and wonder why his brother is so worried about it, it's not like this is their first time so why should they be. "goodnight brother" bill tells him, tom just nods back going back to whatever he was doing before him and his brother started talking.

As both singers were getting ready for bed they both thought about each other again, for probably the millionth time within the past couple of weeks; they were think about what the other was doing, if the other was getting ready for bed and think about each other as well.

As bill got in bed he thought about what the interviewer might ask him tomorrow, if there's any new music in the works or upcoming tours, he just thought about all the things he would get asked, hoping he wouldn't get asked about any new girls in his life, because this time there actually was even tho he had no way of contacting her but in the back of his mind he thought 'maybe if i talk about her she'll see it and know that i'm think of her and we'll find a way to communicate some how?' Yeah that was a good idea, he might just go thru with it who knows, but all he knows was he was tired and going to go to sleep. As he drifted off to sleep he thought about the beautiful girl once more before sleep took over him.

next day y/ns pov

beep beep beep beep !
I wake up to my phone going off, oh some ones calling me. "hello?" i respond in a groggy voice since i just woke up "y/n ? omg did you just wake up? it's like 4 in the afternoon already what time did you go to sleep ?" chloe questions me. " yeah no i was up late last night working on songs, what's up tho i know you called me for a reason ?" i tell her waking up a bit more. " oh well me and izzy were watching this interview on tv of this band and the lead singer would not stop talking about you like he sounded obsessed with you, the interviewer asked the band like 'oh has there been any singers or band you guys have been listening to ?' and the singer was all like 'oh yeah i've been listening a lot to y/n i really love her music since i've seen her perform at the MTV awards she really beautiful as well' and i was like what cuz i could honestly see the hearts in his eyes." "hold on hold on chloe slow down your rambling again, what was the bands name and who was the singer ?" i ask her interrupting her rambling. " oh it's was umm that one boy band, the uhh, oh! the tokio hotel that's who it was and it was their lead singer bill, bill kaulitz i'm pretty sure was his name!" she exclaims to me, 'wait bill he's thinking about me, and even listening to my music' i think to myself as i start smiling. " hello y/n ?" "oh shit sorry yeah my bad but umm when was this ?" i ask her "oh it was like an hour ago at like 3 i think yeah" she tells me "hey you know chlo i'm gonna call you back later i think ima go out and get a coffee" i tell her still thinking about what she just told me "okay then y/n be careful talk to you later love you !" "okay love you too chlo" i say smiling a bit at her childish ways.

I quickly get out of bed and go to the bathroom to get ready, when i'm done i throw on some sweat set i have and a white tank top, with some running shoes, put on my sunglasses, and then i get my purse and phone and head out.

While i'm walking to the coffee shop i always go to i can't help but space out again thinking about bill and what chloe just told me 'i can't believe he said that about me, i can't believe he's still even thinking about me! i just wish there was some way to contact him' my thoughts get cut off as i ran into some one and land on my bum 'man what is up with me and running into people'

"oh shit i'm sorry i wasn't watching where i was going!" i tell the person i ran into

"no no it's fine here let me help you up." the stranger tells me while helping me up

"ahhh thank you.." i say waiting for a name

"oh my names tom." he says with a bit of a smile.

 ❦

1.2k words
(EEEEE SECOND CHAPTER, there's some spice at the end ouooo, but anyways i made a playlist for the story guys so ima put it in the comments if you wanna go check it out, i'm gonna start using outfits so if i'm describing an outfit in the story it's just gonna be at the bottom. I hope y'all enjoyed have a good morning/ noon/ or night , love u guys 🫶🏼)

MELTING https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7cj2cLyloigkHMaOs3TbSg?si=I-fIV-mVSe6PA_2QTYkc8g

(what you guys wore is down there 👇)