𝟑.

"𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑"

Y/ns pov

"oh my names tom." he says with a bit of a smile

"well tom i'm y/n sorry for bumping into you again" i say returning the smile back.

"no no it's okay, but wait you said your names y/n right ?" he says questioning a bit.

"yup that's my name what's up" i say looking at the dread head boy.

"oh no it's cause i saw you at the award show the MTV one you were beautiful i must say, my brother was staring at you with heart eyes the whole time, saying something about how beautiful you are or whatever." he tells me giving me a bit of a smirk.

"oh thank you, but may i ask who is your brother ?" i question him.

"oh his name is bill, he's my twin brother" he says with a big smile staring at me.

"as in bill kaulitz?" i say raising my eyebrows a bit wondering if i really ran into his brother.

"the one and only." he tells me still smiling big at me.

"shit"

(time skip)

   As i'm walking home, coffee in one hand and piece of paper in the other, i can't help but think of what just happened. I ran into bills brother, out of everyone i could've ran into it was his brother. I can't believe i got his number also, it was strange in a way how tom just gave me bills number with out me asking. But oh god what am i gonna say.

As soon as i walk into the door i get a call from chloe asking what i'm doing. "oh nothing really just got some coffee uhh i had a run in with some one tho i tell you later, but why what's up ?" i tell her while setting my setting my things down. "Can you come to the studio ? you we gotta work on this album before we go on tour again" she tells me. Oh right the album i totally forgot about it with my head up in the clouds about this german boy. "yeah yeah i can come sorry i just forgot a bit i've had a lot on my mind i'll tell you at the studio but i'll go right now i guess i'm already ready." i tell her waiting for her responses "okay! i'll see you here sis byeeee love you" she hangs up the phone before i could respond back. I smile thinking about how she's gonna run up and hug me when i see her, maybe it's good that i go it'll get my mind off this german boy or maybe give me some ideas on what to text to him or tell him who knows whatever.

I quickly get my stuff together and head out the door to my car since the studios farther away from the coffee place. Hmm the coffee place, bill, tom, now i see good looks runs in the family.

(time skip to the studio)

I make it to the studio and as i thought chloe comes and gives me a big hug like she hasn't seen me in year, almost knocking me over. "ughhhhh y/n i missed you it's been like forever" she exaggerates pouting a bit as she says that. "oh please chloe didn't we all just hang out a few days ago, a few days without her is not gonna kill you." jordan says rolling his eyes a bit at her. "yeah whatever jordan i can't miss my best friend" she says getting all in his face acting as if she's mad "okay guys chill we all came here to make music so let's do that, mike you got any new lyrics ?" i say calming the other two down and asking mike if he had anything new.