𝟏𝟒.

"𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍."

3rd pov

3rd pov

"okay that's a wrap !"

Everyone clapped as y/n and the band moved from their positions. It had been a couple of weeks since the interview and man had life been busy for y/n and bill, sadly the pair hadn't been able to really see each other but that didn't stop them from talking, they talked basically everyday, wanting to see one another, but with the release of y/ns album coming out, the live album, the going on tour soon with some artist that the band is yet to know about, why they don't know is still a big mystery to them but they didn't have time to worry about it. The group just got done taking photos for their album cover, and they were finally relived that it was over, now time for the touring, the group was a bit nervous about doing a live album, because that means it was gonna be recorded and filmed and they couldn't mess up. The group walked over to a table that was at the set and saw a cake with their band name and photos of them on their, they all laughed cause it was so cheesy, the band ushered the singer to blow out the candles cause to be honest if it weren't for her they wouldn't be in the position that they were in today. The singer gladly blew out the candles on the cake, wishing that they had a good tour and their album would be a success, everyone clapped. The band stared at each other proud of where they are now, they were all great ful for each other, they were happy, y/ns phone then started ringing, she took it out of her jacket pocket and saw it was the german boy she had a crush on, she smiled, then looked at chloe signaling if she could take the call, chloe nodded and the h/c-ette quickly rushed out away from them to go to a more quieter place.

"hii billyyyy" y/n said dragging out the y, she missed him dearly and was glad he called.

"hii n/nnnn" bill mimicked her actions dragging out the last letter of her nickname.

"what see you doing right now love?" bill asked the girl in a sweet voice.

"oh we just got done shooting for the album cover, i'm super excited, and happy, it was so good!" y/n said cheerfully.

"well i'm glad it was good liebe, i can't wait to see." y/n smiled, it's seems as if anything this boy said made her smile.

"yeah it's gonna be good, what are you doing though babes?" the girl asked.

"oh nothing really just at the studio re-recording some thing's you know, the label wants us to make an english album, so we're kinda working on that, honestly our albums might come out at the same time n/n, you better watch out." bill says playfully, the girl gasp dramatically.