𝟐𝟔.

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆."

TW: nightmares, talk about depression, anxiety attack

3rd pov

"thank you i love you all!" y/n shouted as she bowed an ran backstage as well as her band mates, she wiped the sweat off her forehead breathing kinda hard due to her just performing. Both bands had been about two months into their tour and were having a blast, being able to have each other and have fun, they pulled pranks, went on shopping sprees, just went out and had fun. They had all grown closer, especially bill and y/n, they were basically the mom and dad of the group sometimes, but we're irresponsible when they wanted to. All in all tour was going good, but y/n felt something lurking in a way, she felt herself feeling more and more mentally exhausted as the days go on and on, she just brushed it off, thinking it was sleepiness, but deep down she knows she could be falling again.

"ugh honesty that could be my favorite performance yet." chloe said as she threw herself on the couch of the green room, y/n chuckled and sat near her head then placed her head of her lap,
y/n ran her fingers through her hair both girls sighed tired from the constant shows basically every night.
Everyone was silent as they were all half asleep. Tokio hotel was performing at a different venue that night so it was just themselves, but they'd meet up with them at the hotel.

The band relaxed for a few minutes before getting up to get their things gathered so they could leave. They got they're stuff ready and started heading to the hotel, everyone was silent in the car due to the fact that they were all tired. The radio played softly in the background as they drove back. Y/n closed her eyes just letting her mind wander, she felt herself just feeling exhausted these last few days, like over the top exhausted. She sighed as she shook her head and opened her eyes back up not wanting to let her mind wander. They arrived at the hotel and the band said goodnight to each other, they all wanted to go to bed so they headed to their separate hotel rooms. After she did her skincare and changed, she threw herself on the hotel bed, wondering if she should wait for bill or just go to sleep, she decided sleep due to the fact she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. She tucked herself into bed then turned off the lamp beside her slowly drifting to bed.

Y/n opened her eyes to find herself in an auditorium it seemed like, but it was dark and scary she looked down to see she was in a big black gown then looked back up to to see the seats filled in front of her with people she then saw a microphone was in her hand she could hear muffled words of people telling her to sing then the bright white light that was the spotlight shinned on her, she moved a hand over her eyes due to the bright light, she then noticed she hand long black gloves on up to her elbow. Music started playing but it was to loud for y/n she covered her ears, she kept hearing people shout in her ears