𝟏𝟑.

"𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋."

TW: mentions of anxiety

"and now welcome to the stage easy lovers !"

3rd pov

     The band walked out on to the stage one by one they sat down.

"welcome to todays show! i am here with the band easy lovers, so how are you guys today, you all have been taking the world by storm, won 3 awards at the VMAS, had a stellar performance, people are labeling you the next big thing ! how do you feel about that ?" The interviewer asked the group, they all looked at each other quickly then y/n spoke up first.

"it feels good honestly, we sorta grew up with each other and we had always told ourselves we would be famous when we got older and stick together, so to have our childhood dreams come true is really just amazing." y/n says smiling and talking with her hands a bit. The rest of the interview continued with the interviewer asking basic questions, asking about the new album and touring, but then he asked something that y/n wasn't ready for.

"so y/n i have a question for you." the interviewer asked the h/c haired girl. She nodded indicating him to ask away.

"so there has been recent photos of you and lead singer of tokio hotel, going out, are you guys friends or perhaps more ?" the interviewer grills the singer, she smiles a bit nervously and starts to play with her hands a bit, it's not like her and bill are a thing, but after thinking she wonders just what are they ?

"i can't have a guy friend can i ?" the singer says jokingly, the interviewer laughs along with the audience.

"well we're just friends, we met at the award show before i went on stage and just hit it off and became friends." the girl says smiling.

"the singer was also caught talking about you in an interview he had with his band, he called you beautiful and said he loved your music, you guys must be something." the interviewer grilled the artist more, wanting to get another answer out of her that she wasn't willing to give, the girl could feel her anxiety creeping up on her and shifted a bit, messing with the rings on her hands.

"yeah i was flattered really but he means it in a friendly way you know." the girl cleared up the rumor, the interviewer nodded and gave her a simple response some what upset he didn't get the answer he wanted. The singer didn't talk much after that, she hated interview, this was just an example as to why she does, she hated the grilling and the starting of drama that the interviewers always started. The interview came to an end and the group walked off stage and said goodbye to the audience thanking the interviewer for having them on.

"omg this is why i hate interviews, i swear they grill so much always trying to start stuff and get in our business." y/n says as she plops on the couch in the green room, chloe came next to where her head was and started playing with her hair agreeing with the h/c haired girl. The whole band nodded in agreement, they hated doing interviews but still had to cause of their management.

"bro they were literally grilling the hell out of you y/n, like why he wanna know about bill so much my god." mike says as he drops himself on top of y/n. the singer groans and laughs as everyone else does.

"ugh mike get off your like 300 pounds bitch." y/n says, as she try's to get the male off of her.

"why won't you except my love !" mike says dramatically as he wraps his arms around her smothering her.

"ugh mike stop!!" the singer groans, everyone is laughing harder at that point, then the sound of a phone ringing stops their laughter and they all know it's y/ns due to the ringtone, she basically shoots up, mike falling on the floor in the process and rushes out the room without another word.

"damm that girl is strong, like get it Hercules." mike says as he rubs his butt due to the hard floor and the female basically dropping him, everyone goes back to laughing because of what mike said.

Y/ns pov

I throw mike off me and rush to grab my phone and head outside, i already knew who was calling me cause i don't talk to very many people, only my band and bill really.

"hello" i say

"hi liebe" i hear bills voice on the other end, i smile, he's so cute.

"you miss me that much already ?" i tease. I hear him chuckle a bit.

"how could i not ? your so hypnotizing." bill tells me, i blush a bit, i could basically hear him smirk through the phone.

"oh shut up" i tell him, he laughs a bit and i do also. We talk about random things for a few minutes until he ask me about the interview and how it went.

"oh umm, it went okayyy." i say dragging out the y a bit.

"i take it, it wasn't that good ?" he says, i hesitate a bit, this was a prerecorded interview so he wouldn't see it till tonight.

"yeah, but it's whatever it's just the interviewer was trying to grill me a lot and i just don't like that, that's what's makes me like not want to do interviews." i explained to the boy, i didn't really wanna tell him how they were grilling me on him, he'll know sooner or later though

"yeah no i get what you mean love, interviews are hard, can i ask what they were grilling you on ?" bill hesitated a bit to ask that last question. It took me back a bit but i knew he was gonna ask that.

"ohh, uhh, you'll see on the interview it airs tonight billy." i said, the nickname sloping out. I didn't realize what i said until i heard him chuckling a bit.

"oh shit sorry it just slipped out." i say laughing nervously a bit.

"no it's okay love, i like that, start calling me that."I smile, ugh what is this boy doing to me. We talk for a couple more minutes then i tell him i have to go and we'll talk later.

"well i gotta go billy, there's still stuff we have to do, so i'll talk to you later babe." i say as i start to head back to the green room.

"okay liebe, i'll make sure to watch your interview tonight." i smile.

"bye bill." i say, putting my hand in the doorknob.

"bye beautiful." he tells me before i hang up. He's so sweet.

 ❦

1.1k words
(yeah that's it lmao, more dramas coming guys dw, bill and u are gonna get together very soon, hope y'all havin a good day/night love you !)