Chapter 5 - "Want some help?" (NSFW)

Sitting in class without talking is hard enough on it's on. It's worse if you're hard while doing it.

Bakugo doesn't know how it happened. All he remembered was his mind drifting off to Todoroki and BAM boner alert. They had gym next so unless he wanted the entirety of his class to see that he could get aroused in the middle of English class, he had to deal with this NOW.

Raising his hand Present Mic called on him.

"Yeah little listener?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked through gritted teeth. The teacher nodded and continued on with his lesson. Faster than anyone's ever seen him move, the blond was out the door.

Maybe it was because he was such a good observer or maybe he was staring at that particular spot for no apparent reason other than teenage hormones but Shoto definitely saw some kind of tent on the front of Bakugo's pants.

So he did the most logical thing he could think of doing. He raised his hand as well.

"Todoroki?"

"May I use the restroom?"

"Sure!" Mic replied, he knew the two weren't exactly the best of friends so he doubted Shoto was asking so he could go and chat with the blond instead of having to do work.

"Thank you." He calmly but swiftly made his way to the boys restroom, he found that it was empty save for one stall. Todoroki assumed he hadn't heard the door open because small moans could be heard protruding from behind the stall door.

Making as little noise as possible, the taller male knocked on the stall the blond was in. All sound came a to stop as he spoke,

"Bakugo?"

"Jesus Christ Icy-hot you scared me. The fuck are you doing here?"

What was he doing there? What would he say? 'Oh I saw you were hard and want to suck you off?' Absolutely not.

"I wanted to see if you were ok, you left the classroom pretty fast I was worried you may be sick." The taller male lied.

"Oh. Thanks I guess. But I'm fine, you can go." Katsuki said. Shoto bit his lip, he didn't want to leave.

"Open the door then."

"What?!"

"If you're truly fine, open the door." The boy insisted. Shuffling was heard and Bakugo opened the door. Immediately you could tell he had a raging boner even if you were maintaining eye contact. The blond certainly knew that.

"Happy now? Fucking weirdo."

"Want some help?" They spoke simultaneously. The red-eyed male barely registered what the other had said.

"What?"

"I said, want some help?" Shoto repeated. Katsuki knew he couldn't play dumb, anyone with a brain would understand was the other was implying. But I guess it couldn't hurt to let him help right? They had an agreement after all.

"Fine." Pulling him into the stall the older locked the door once again.

"But make it quick." Todoroki nodded and dropped to his knees. Pulling out the shorter's boy's dick he admired it for a moment before taking the tip into his mouth.

Swirling his tongue around the head he moaned at how big it felt in his mouth. Bakugo had his mouth covered otherwise he was worried students passing by would hear them.

"Fuck yeah..." He whispered breathlessly. The two-toned male took in the whole length and was currently bobbing his head around it. The vibrations from his quiet moans only added the pleasure and the heat of the moment.

Bakugo supported himself using the walls of the stall. He growled feeling a ball start to grow at the base of his cock. Todoroki started to speed up, sucking him off better than anyone else he had done this with.

'And to think he's a virgin...' the blond thought to himself.

Finally the ball snapped,

"Oh fuck I'm cumming-" And the red-eyed male came in Shoto's mouth. He swallowed it all and stood up, wiping the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand.

"We better head back to class before Mic-Sensei notices." Ever the model student. Bakugo rolled his eyes and zipped up his pants.

"I'll leave first." And so he did.

Sitting at his desk he watched as a few moments went by before the Icyhot bastard entered the classroom. Katsuki gave him a smile wink, watching as his face was dusted in a light pink shade.

He felt a sort of pride knowing he was the first to ever see the Shoto Todoroki in such a position.

During gym class Kirishima had asked him why he took so long in bathroom.

"You didn't beat up Todoroki right?"

"No you idiot we just got into a small argument cause he splashed me with some water." A pathetic excuse but an excuse nonetheless.

"Bakubro you know not everyone is out to get you right? I'm sure it was a mistake!"

"I don't give a fuck if it was a mistake it shouldn't have happened." Eijiro just sighed, choosing to drop the matter.

So Bakugo let his eyes wander over to a certain peppermint-head, but he was talking to Deku. Red eyes narrowing he thought of the perfect way to punish him for that.