Cheater| 29

I grabbed Chris's iPad off of the counter

I grabbed Chris's iPad off of the counter. It's been blowing up all day and he always has it face down. I think i he's cheating on me. I thought he was better than that, but. He talked so much shit on Cesar and how he acted, but he's acting the same way.

Why?

Something in me told me not to do it, but i just couldn't hold back. It's like, i've been twitching for it. I unlocked his tablet and instantly went to his instagram messages. I don't really go on instagram, so i genuinely don't know how to work it.

I didn't even have to look twice to find what i was looking for. He's just like every other guy i've been with. I scrolled and scrolled until i found what i was looking for. "i love you", "she can never find out", " she's fucking crazy", "she can't control herself",seems like i'm always the subject.

I thought he wasn't like them, I thought he loved me. I can't control my anger, i felt angrier and angrier each step up the stairs. I was hurt, i was betrayed, i played myself. I quietly reached for the metal bat in my closet. I crept over to where he was jsitting, playing his game.

I'm not gonna let him talk today.

I took the controller out of his hand. "Did you cheat on me?" I cock my head to the side. "Monse- stop asking me dumb shit," Chris sucks his teeth. "STOP MAKING DUMB DECISIONS!" I take my first swing with the bat completely knocking him off of the bed.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU DID!" My swings got harder by every word. His screams echoed throughout the room, probably the whole house. "BUT IF I WERE TO GO OUT AND FUCK CESAR, I WOULDVE BEEN THE WORST RIGHT!" i looked at the blood all over the walls.

"I FUCKIN HATE YOU!" i felt the tears forming. He'd stopped moving completely. I wiped my face with my hand as I slid down the wall. I felt relieved. I looked down at the blood stain on my white air force's. He destroyed my shoes. Bitch.

His body lied there, twitching.

My door creaked open. I zoned out completely. "Mami... what did you do?" Rosa's voice zoned me back to reality. Nothing came out of my mouth, I was just as shocked. Her breathing was heavy, letting me know that she was scared.

"I'm calling the cops," she runs out of the room. My heart raced at the sounds of the police sirens. They busted through the door, "Monselina Finnie, you're under arrest for the aggravated assault of Christopher Jones. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in court". I hate handcuffs.

I looked over at Rosalia holding Mari tightly as they walked me out of the house. Tears fell down from my eyes as they put me into the car. No one can get me out of this one.