Don't just stand and stare!! Ch. 35

"Boss!!" Chollo heard someone call out to him as his troupe gathered in front of him. "Yes, what is it?" He took a look around at their faces. "What's wrong? What happened?" He eyes them warily, waiting to hear what they had to say. "Boss! We took two kids as hostages, but they got away-" He decided not to question why they kids as hostages right now, instead giving him a look, telling him to continue. "-Well, actually, this other kid came and got them. He crashed through the ceiling, looked around a little, then took the kids with him when he left!" "He actually had quite the menacing stare for a kid I wouldn't put over 19." Another member added. Chollo, while disappointed with the outcome, was intrigued. "I want to meet this person. Bring him to me."

About half a mile away Katsuki let out an explosive sneeze,"Bless you!" Gon said a little to enthusiastically. "Yeah thanks kid"

"Well! What are you waiting for! Go get him!!" "Wha- right now boss?!" "Yes! He couldn't have gotten far!" With that all 12 members began the hunt for Katsuki.

It didn't take long for the troupe to catch up, but Katsuki had heard them before the were seen. He, not being satisfied with the lack of action, told Gon and Killua to get away, that he would handle everything. Obviously Shoto would be staying with him to make sure his unofficial boyfriend was safe. After sending Gon and Killua off, they only had to wait for about 2 minutes before they were surrounded.

The troupe got into position surrounding the two, but were confused when one, the kids were gone, and 2, the two they were surrounding didn't look phased at all. They were in relaxed stances? Tension filled the air at the abnormal situation they were in. They were a well known group. If they confronted someone, or someone confronted them, the other party was the one in a ready stance. They were the ones who were laid back, played cards during a fight. This is the first time it's been the other way around.

"Well! Don't just stand and stare. What do you bastards want!" Katsuki taunted. "If it's the kids, you can give it up." He said, giving an icy glare sending shivers down their spines. While shoto's glare could kill, the chill came from his nen. very little was used, but it was expertly controlled and went unrecognized. Being the first to break out of the trance they were in, machi just gave them one word. "You." She said pointing at Katsuki. "Seems you've peaked the boss' interest so you'll be coming with us." Katsuki just smirked, excited to play some mind games, maybe have a fight or two! "Ok." "Ok?" Machi repeated, confused. "Ok, I'll go with you."

A/N: I know how short this was, but I didn't have much time to write. This is the best I could do! I wanted to at least get something out, so I hope you still enjoy!