Totally Unimportant Ch. 52

Aizawa stepped through the crowd of students "you have a lot of explaining to do." "Yeah, yeah we know." Katsuki responded rolling his eyes, then, sarcastically under his breath "the question is how."

Katsuki and Shoto really had to come up with something. They were supposed to have been in a coma not in another dimension! "Well when I was in middle school-" Katsuki began but Shota quickly shut him down. "I did here the part of your conversation about what really happened during your coma. Quite frankly I wouldn't have believed you of these two hadn't shown up." "That's exactly why we didn't tell you" Shot lo said in his monotone voice, not caring for the deadpan state he got in return. "Well then what do you need us to explain?" Katsuki sasses back at his teacher. "Is that how when you woke up you two were a lot closer and how your quirks are stronger?" "I thought that was pretty obvious." Shoto remarked, almost as if it were an afterthought. "Your sarcasm is not appreciated Shoto" Shota said massaging his nose. "Speak for yourself Aizawa-sensei! We love sassy Roki!!" Mina shouted from the crowd. "Not helping Mina" "awe come on sensei, even you've got to find it a little entertaining!" Kirishima called out, supporting his best friend. "Even if that were true, no is not the time for it." Shota said, the ghost of a smirk on his face.

He turned back to most prominent problem children. "What?" Katsuki asked in an accusatory way. Shota just signed, "Nothing we'll continue this talk in a more privet setting." "Yeah okay." Katsuki had no intention of actually having that conversation. Shoto knew it and let out a little chuckle, Shota heard it and sighed at the headache he knew these two would cause him.

Katsuki turned his attention back to his kids after having a sudden realization, "wait, why'd you use that card to find me, you could've used it to go to your dad?" "Well, I didn't know if it would work since it should've only worked on people who've been in the game, but thought it was worth a try." Katsuki noticed the blush on Gon's face. So of course he pushed, "You didn't answer my question~" Gon and Killua both lit up. Gon mumbled something under his breath. "What was that I couldn't quite hear you?" Shoto asked joining in on the teasing. "I said... YOU WERE MORE IMPORTANT!" Katsuki and Shoto both looked very pleased with the answer, that and the embarrassed look on their faces.

A/N: IK this is so short and I haven't posted on a while but I really wanted to get something out for y'all! I have been so busy with deadlines I haven't been able to write like I want. I hope to get a longer part out shortly though!
Also I absolutely LOVE neko killua!!