Chapter Fifteen

So. School. So much fun. I got to morning meeting, early enough where I could hang out with Juli but late enough it wasn't just us too. Krose chilled with us in the library while we waited for meeting to start. It was calm. I liked it. It was a good space to wrap my head around the last few days.

This breif outline of what I learned so far was kind of basic, but it factual and helped me keep track of everything.

Asmoudes had the power to take magic away from people and give it to me, and I can use it for a little while even after I give it back.

It's illegal to be a Crow, because Edward killed some people a long time ago. He didn't give me any sort of like, backstory to it, but for now I didn't want to know. But now, if anyone snitches on me, then'll get killed.

I woke up today, and I have a fucking dick. So that's fun. I guess I'm a cis boy for the day. I've got pretty lil throat buldges and a flat chest and a deep voice and a 6 ish inch dick that I'm probably gonna jerk of later. Because yeah. Also, I have pretty purple hair, which is really fun.

And finaly, Owen can read my thoughts. Which is little... actually a lot scary. But he doesn't know I like him for whatever reason? I'm not really sure. So yeah, that's fucking terrifying. Even though he told me not to, I did a little charm to make him not read my thoughts. I hope he doesn't notice. But yeah.

Class was dull. I mostly drew on myself and Van. Van, Madeline, and I normally hung out a lot in this class. I liked it. I got a lot of attention, and Science was an easy pass, so it was a very low effort period. Fun.

Van confused me at times. He was new last year, and I didn't really talk to him this year until a couple months ago. I didn't understand his social cues and things like that, which stressed me out. Madeline, I knew.

I met up with one of the girls I smoked with in the hallway, and passer her some money. My vape was burnt out, and so I had to share one for now. The girl was supposed to buy some for me this weekend. Ah, to be a high school stoner. What a life, what a life.

Van and Madeline glared at me as I walked into the bathroom with the girl. Not glared, exactly. But they gave me a sharp, cutting look, which faded into a plead almost. The girl had a reputation of being a hard core junky. So yeah.

We passed the vape back and forth, taking two or so hits at a time. I left the bathroom, barely even able to walk. Being high was really weird. Sometimes it didn't seem fun. Just kind of bad. I don't know. Fuck this.

"Hey, bro, you're phones ringing like off the hook." A kid said in the hallway as I waited for my next class. He was cute, with floppy blonde hair and brown eyes. He had a cis boy swagger to him I wish I had. Nice. I think he was an 8th grader, mostly due to the fact that I was around a foot taller than him. My grade was kinda small, so if I didn't know him, he defenitly wasn't a freshman.

"Thanks. You in this class with me?" I asked, trying to match his tone. He just laughed and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. All year, you know. It's funny. Everyone knows you, but you can't even remember the name of the kids who's been in your school for the last four years. Jacob." He held out his hand, and for a second I had to think about if it was a handshake or a dap up. I just went with a handshake. But second our hands connected, a felt a shock sort of thing between us, inside of my chest.

"You're that kid." He said. "You.... you're that kid that got his wings cut up, aren't you?"

"No." I said. I don't even know why I lied. "Why did you shock me?"

"Because we're Lets. I'm a Scalet. I think you're the Celestial kid who gotten taken and had his wings cut off. Am I right or wrong?" He seemed so adament, so... truthful, that I decided to just tell him the truth. Or, half of the truth, at least.

"Yeah. I'm a Winglet. Celestial. Whatever. I'm not that kid though. Shitty what happened though. Does your guardian go to this school?" He looked at me like I was an alien.

"I'm 13. I don't need a guardian, dude. What rock have you been living under? No one has a guardian at our age anymore." The fuck? But I still had a guardian. There's no way people just all of a sudden stop developing once they turn 13. That's not possible. "Oh wait. You're not a legacy are you?" A sneer ruined his soft, perfect face. "I thought you were a Legacy. I didn't smell impurity on you." Harry Potter vibes, much? Fucking mudblood shit. And so, I decided to fuck with this kid even more.

"No. I'm a Legacy, actually. I even go to Celenian. Top of my class." His sneer dropped and was placed by a look of admiration.

"No fucking way. You go to Celenian? Are you just a hybrid or are you like, a real Celestial Legacy?" Jacob looked so sweet, so innocent. Poor him. I'm just going to fuck with him more and more.

"Yup." I said, and grinnned. This was getting funny.

"What magic do you have?" Oh, he sounded like a kid in a candy store. Or someone who just got a limited edition action figure they wanted to badly.

"Well, to start, one of those magics are killing magic." Jacobs eyes started to glow, even if he stepped away from me a little bit.

"So you have more than one? Holy shit." He breathed. "I don't even know why I'm so suprised, but like, I am. Got damn. You're really a Celestial. And you're at my school. I THOUGHT I WAS THE LET AT THIS SCHOOL!"

"Dude. No, far from it." I smirked. My turn in control. "This school is like, a fucking hotspot for Lets. There are more than 20 at least. How haven't you sensed any of them?"

"Uh... I'm too young for pheromones. I'm like 13. Still on the pills." He smiled and laughed like I should be laughing to. Like I made a funny jokes. God damn, why was did this man KEEP MY ON MY TOES?!?!

"Really? I was off those a long time ago. Are really still on them?" That made him raise an eyebrow. This whole situation was making my autisum and anxiety and ADHD go fucking wild.

"Dude, it's quiet litteraly the law. Wait, do Celestials get their pheromones early? That's so strange. Are you horny all the time?"

"EW! NO! BAD WEIRD LITTLE 8TH GRADER! DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT!" I yelled. Jacob smirked. "I am defenitly not horny all the time." Well... "Yeah, nope, never. But back to my point, basically everyone is a Winglet."

"That's cool. Class is starting. We can talk later." I smiled. Talking to him was funny. Back and forth. Banter was great.

Class was alright. Dull. The teacher was boring and most of my classsemate didn't like me or I didn't like to be around them. Jacob kept looking at me though. Like a shared secret had passed between us during out short time in the hallway.

I was scared. Like, kind of really scared. Jacob was fun. A new person. But that also kind of meant another person to mess up. Another person to scare and another person to freak out over. It was probably me over thinking. But I don't really know. Fuck this. Fuck this so much.

Jacob met with me during worktime.

"You're supposed to be doing Science. Not writing on Wattpad. You know that, right?" He said playfully.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm working. Anyway, what do you want?" I liked how we clicked so fast. Swearing at people in the form of love. WEEEEEEE!

"So, you know how I don't know any Lets at this school?" He paused, waiting for me to say something. Not really sure why. "Well, I know a couple Lets outside of school. They all want to meet you."

"And you know this how? Are you not doing Science?! Oh, the scandal, of the humanity." I faked suprise. "How could you, Jake."

"Shut the fuck up." AND HE REPEATED MY MANNERISUMS?!? THAT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! "But yeah. Want to meet up tonight?"

I hesitated. I had class tonight. I couldn't bail on that. Well..... uh..... Fuck. I couldn't skip on that. Well fuck.

"Sure. I'll be there."