Chapter 1

The Sevestar Region, known as the region with seven stars, is a paradise for people all over the world to travel with. Not only do they have the best services from the company known as RPA Company, but they also have a number of 18 gyms so that people can choose 8 types to challenge the gyms. Besides gyms, they also have contests and showcases, they are very popular among everyone in the region.

The Elite Four of the Region is very strong, they specialize in two types instead of just one, and each of them is very famous around the world. They are capable of using Mega Evolution, Z Moves, and even Dynamax. They are also trained by the Champion, who created the Sevestar Region with the help of Legendary and Mythical Pokemon. And that person is Ashura Red Satoshi Ketchum, better known as Ash Ketchum.

The 20-year-old man is now sitting in his office, as he is reading the papers of the job applications of the RPA Company. With him is a certain Pikachu, sitting on his shoulder and watching him work. Ash smiles a little as he pets his Pikachu, who lets out a squeal of contentment. At the corner is a Greninja, who is watching a news report on television that shows some Pokemon poaching.

Pikachu says, "It's been five years since that happened, isn't it?"

Ash frowns as he remembers the day when he was betrayed by his friends. He remembers after coming back to Pallet Town from Uva Academy for the Winter Vacation, he overhears a group of trainers inside the house arguing with his mother, Ash recognizes them as Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Lana, and his own rival from Unova, Trip. They are trying to persuade Delia to tell Ash to give up his dream, and Delia, being Ash's mother and supporting him, tries to argue back with them. Ash and Pikachu want to shock those people, but they know better than to fight with them as they quickly head to the Professor's Lab, meet Professor Oak, Gary, and Tracy, who are in the lab, and tell them everything happened.

Professor Oak, Gary, and Tracy are mad at what those people are trying to do to Ash, as they support Ash no matter what. Ash also requests to bring all his Pokemon with him so he can go on a journey to prove those people wrong. However, just after they do that, they notice Ash's house is on fire, Ash rushes home to hope that his mother is safe, only to find that she's killed, with the knife stabbed to her chest, and other injuries on her body, indicating that she put up a fight.

Ash feels angry as he sees the murderers of his mother, the traitors, and they just quickly flee and give him a warning, if he refuses to give up his dream, he will suffer fate just like his mother. And at the same time, the police arrive and the traitors are trying to frame Ash for killing his mother. From this viewpoint, Ash looks like he was the one who killed his mother, and that's why the police are trying to arrest Ash. Ash is too hurt by the whole thing to even resist, but fortunately, a bright light comes and Ash was teleported away from Kanto, and he finds himself on a solitary island.

"I know...I'm glad there is someone who stands by my side..." Ash says.

Back in the memory, it turns out that Arceus is the one who saved him from the arrest, it is not just him, all the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon hear the news and they are angry at it. With their help, Ash manages to change his name and appearance as he dedicates himself to the new island of Sevestar. As for the other regions, the news of Ash killing his mother has been spreading throughout the 9 regions. With the evidence and with the proof, not even Professor Oak can use his words to prove Ash's innocence. But what hurts Ash the most is how Serena, his childhood friend and maybe his first love, sides with the traitors and also shows her anger towards Ash killing his mother, the action causes his heart to break into pieces. But not all is lost, Gary also manages to find those who support Ash, like Lillie, Gladion, Paul, Goh, Chloe, Penny, Arven, Nemona, Sawyer, Alain, and even Director Clavell. Some of the Champions are siding with Ash, but some of them are not, mostly because of Iris' influence.