Chapter 47

After getting the Flying Gem, they head to Levincia City, and they manage to find the Electric Gem in a lighthouse. The puzzle in the area are laser channels, which will hurt the skins, after their skill, they manage to get to the other side and grab the gem.

"To think you're able to get through the gate." They turn to see a lava monster in front of them. Tox asks, "Who are you?"

"Lamigo is my name and hand over the gem or I'm going to melt you into a pile of blood." The demon smirks, and Gladion sighs, "So this is the time that we need to fight with our aura?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, he's basically made of lava..." Bryce says.

They try to run, but the demon is chasing after them. Gladion tries to stall by using the Ground Rope to create the Sand Tomb, but he already gets it out and throws lava piles at them, fortunately, they all go into the water after missing the three boys.

"How about we use the gems that we got?" Bryce asks.

"The Electric Gem is the of Birth. It is capable of using affinity to create a new life, that won't be helping us out. But the Flying Type is the Gem of the Weather, it can create any weather we want. I think we should make it Rainy." Tox says.

"Or maybe better, having it use Primordial Sea." Gladion says as he uses the gem, and much to the demon's shock and horror, the giant rain is causing him to scream in agony until it becomes solidified into a pile of rock. Gladion also uses the Fighting Gloves to create the Sacred Sword and cut the rock into small pieces.

"Looks like we're done here." Gladion says as they all leave.

Golly, Helen, and Elline are now in the Hoenn Region, once they arrive at the top of Mt. Chimney, they go to the volcano's crater and find a gem on the glass platform in the middle of the crater. So they go towards it and then take it. But unfortunately for them, the lava rises into the air, creating a giant wall that traps the three of them.

"What are we going to do now? We will be burnt even if we go straight past the lava." Elline asks.

"Don't worry, this is just one of the traps that are set by the Legendary Pokemon so that bad people can't take the gem." Helen says as she takes out a Pokeball. "Ho-Oh is the one that creates it, so we just need him to save us."

As the Phoenix Pokemon appears after Helen opens its Pokeball, she says, "Ho-Oh, please stop the Sacred Fire."

Ho-Oh yells at the lava as it disappeared, Elline says, "That sure is amazing."

"Aside from amazing, I never know that taking these gems might trigger some bad stuff, especially the Lava Wall made by Sacred Fire." Golly says.

"One more to go, and that's the Ghost Gem in Mt. Pyre." Golly says.

"Whose idea is it to let three girls get the Ghost Gem?" Elline mutters.

"Considering the fact that I am not scared of ghosts." Golly sighs as they all head to Mt. Pyre. Elline asks, "By the way, Golly, you were revived from death, right? What does it feel like after death?"

"Some say that it is just like sleeping, though you won't be able to wake up again. While some say it is painful, you won't feel anything in this world after death. They are half right."

"What do you mean by that?" Helen asks.

"Do you know that some people believe in the religious heaven and hell theory, right? Saying that Arceus will judge your actions on the earth and determine where you go. I, at first, was also believing in this kind of imagination, but in the end, I learned that they are just some crazy imaginations to warn people."