Chapter 25

"So you think you'll be able to defeat me." Ash, who is in the Dragon Prince's costume, is now battling Lance for training. Since Lance is one of the few who believes in his innocence, so he is also the one who gets to know the identity of the Dragon Prince and Dragon Princess.

After the battle is over, Lance shakes hands with Ash and says, "Good battle, Dragon Prince. I know I couldn't win against you."

"You're not bad yourself, as a Dragon Master, you're doing a good job training your Pokemon." Ash says.

After getting back to Alice, he gulps as he sees Alice glaring at Serena. Scared for Violet Depression, Ash decides to ask, "Why are you glaring at Serena?"

"Because we hate each other?" Alice asks. "She called me a faggot in this really insulting tone the other day before we get to Elmososha Town. Just because I have soft features does not mean I'm gay."

"She should have known that we're dating. But I guess she wants me so much that she refuses to admit it." Ash sighs.

Alice nods, she confesses that Serena is a beautiful woman, but obviously in a different way than her. There is a feeling inside Alice that Serena wants to be the Prince's Consort, something she could only achieve via marriage. She thinks, "I swear to Arceus, you won't leave this region alive, Kalos Queen Serena..."

After a while, Ash is back in the library as he is looking into the Galar Region's History books.

"Why are you searching on Galar history?" Ash jumps as he notices that his father is the one talking to him.

"Dad... I was trying to find anything related to the Silverlind Family in the Galar Region." Ash says. "You know about this family?"

"The Silverlind Family is famous because of a woman named Victoria Silverlind." Adam says. "She is an aura user and she is known for recovering from the Violet Depression. Something that Golly had in the past."

"Wait, what do you mean Golly had Violet Depression?" Ash asks.

"That was the real reason why she was killed when she was little." Adam sighs. "She got revived in a special way, so she doesn't have it anymore."

Ash thinks, "There's no way I am going to let Alice suffer the pain of death and then just revive her. That will be too painful for her to endure."

"I heard from Valerie about everything. Alice has it, right?" Adam asks.

"I love her so much that I don't want her to die. I am going to find any means to save her. That's why I've been trying to look for anything related to Victoria Silverlind." Ash says.

"Have you ever tried to ask the Gym Leaders or natives from the Galar Region?" Adam asks.

"I don't think they will want to help me. After all, they all believe that I'm a criminal for killing my mother." Ash says.

"I guess you're right about that. However, I know one person would be able to help you, only that she retired from the Gym Leader position..." Adam says.

"Wait, you don't mean her, right?" Ash asks.

"I see you know what I mean." Adam says. "However, I can only help you from here."

"It's fine, Dad. You helped me a lot." Ash says as Adam leaves the library.

"Here, Manaphy, open your mouth." Manaphy opens his mouth, and Alice feeds him a Pokepuff. Manaphy takes a bite and chews on it. Alice asks, "What do you think of it?"

"It is tasty!" Manaphy smiles, "I want more."

"I'm running out of them, and the other Pokemon need it." Alice pets Manaphy on the head, who pouts. As she wipes Manaphy's mouth, she says, "Don't worry, I'll go to town later to get more ingredients, and I can get more made by tomorrow. Remember, I'm the only one who can make Pokepuffs in the team."