Chapter 48

Lucine, Drandon, and Reisa are in the Johto Region, their first place is the Whirl Islands. They are now at Olivine City, Reisa says, "According to the map, the Whirl Islands is on Route 41. This means we need to get across the ocean. It's a good thing I have Kyogre helping me out."

Drandon says, "I also have Lugia, which means that Lucine, you're going to come with me."

"Sure." Lucine says, knowing that she doesn't have any dive Pokemon.

Once they arrived at one of the caves, they recall Kyogre back into the ball and follow Lugia into the deep caverns.

"Wow, this place looks like a ritual of some sort..." Lucine says as she notices a platform. Lugia says, "This is where people in the past danced for me, the Water Gem is behind the waterfall."

As they notice the giant waterfall, Drandon asks, "How are we going to get that?"

Lucine says, "She's right? Is there a way we can get the Water Gem? Or do we need to get wet?"

"There is no need, what you need to do is to do the summoning dance." Lugia says, "There are two kinds of summoning dance, one is for Ho-oh, and one is for me."

Reisa says, "I think I know how to do the dance, considering that I did take some dance lessons thanks to my Dad."

Then she starts to go to the ritual ring and does the dance. Eventually, the Water Gem manages to float out of the waterfall, and then it lands on Reisa's hand.

"That sure was an easy way to get the gem." Lucine says.

"More like I was the only one who is doing the whole thing." Reisa sighs. "But we still have one more place to go, so we have to leave."

When they get to Blackthorn City, Drandon and Lucine are frowning as they remember the place. Reisa says, "If I remember, this was your home."

"I won't call this place a home considering the misery we have to endure here. Everyone calls us cursed children just because our mother was a slut who sleeps with all kinds of men. We take the blame and we suffered because of it."

"And it is thanks to Golly and Alice that those people who made us suffer get their punishment." Drandon says. "A blizzard for 3 years until Lance brings the group of the Dragon Clan to apologize."

"No wonder this place looks quite ruined." Reisa says. "So where is the Dragon Gem?"

"I think it has to be in the Dragon's Holy Land." Drandon says as they all head inside the cave.

Once they arrive at the Dragon's Holy Land, they look around and see the grass and the flowers, as well as the shrine that holds the Dragon Fang.

"So where would the Dragon Gem be?" Lucine looks around, and Drandon says, "I have a feeling that this shrine is the one that holds the Dragon's Gem."

"And how are we going to open it?" Reisa asks.

"I guess we need the power of the Dragon Foursome to open it." Drandon and Lucine use their Shield and Crystal to resonate the door, causing the lock to break open, and the Dragon Gem is located in the middle.

"I guess this is the gem." When Lucine takes the gem, they hear a voice, "Give me the gem right now!"

A pirate skeleton is now standing in front of them, and he says, "That gem is our treasure!"

"As if!" Drandon yells. "I won't let any demon take the gems away."

"The gems belong to me, Captain Jeff! And you're not getting away with it!" Then he starts to attack, Drandon and Lucine manage to block the attack by using their weapons.