Chapter 27

(Flashback)

One night, Ash, Mark, Minami, and Golly are heading back to the Sevestar Region from Alola since they're still on a quest to search for their missing siblings, and they hear someone calling for help.

"What is that?" Ash asks Minami. "I don't know. But it sounds like it is coming from there."

They follow the sound as they see a boy shivering at a tree. They rush up to the boy and then Ash asks, "Are you okay?"

Because the forest at night time is dark, the boy can't see their faces. He is a little terrified and he mutters, "Don't hurt me..."

Golly notices how the boy is scared, and she talks in a soft voice. "We aren't going to hurt you, but what are you doing here?"

"I...I'm lost...I don't know how to get back to the Orphanage..." The boy cries. The four of them look at each other and then Ash says, "Don't worry, we will help you."

Golly says, "Can you give us your name so we can help you?"

The boy hesitated for a while and then he says, "Trenor...that's my name..."

Much to the four's surprise, they can't believe that they're hearing. "Trenor? As in Trenor Ketchum?" Mark asks.

"What?" When the moon finally comes out from the clouds, they finally get to see each other's faces. They all gasp as Trenor says, "No way... Brother Ash? Brother Mark? Sister Minami? Sister Golly?"

They all share a family hug, Golly says, "We finally found you, Trenor. I'm glad..."

"But why did you come out of the orphanage?" Ash asks. "We were about to bring you back into our family."

Trenor reveals that he was often bullied because of his actions toward other people in the orphanage. Trenor says, "I've been waiting for you to come and bring me back home... I'm glad that my wait wasn't in vain..."

"We're sorry. We're really going to get you back home, but there is also a problem..." Ash then reveals the death of their mother and how he was being treated as a criminal. Just like the other siblings, Trenor is angry and he vows to help with the revenge.

When they manage to get back to the orphanage, the caretaker rushes to Trenor.

"There you are, do you know how worried we are?" The caretaker scolds Trenor, who lowers his head in shame. "Thank you for finding Trenor, um...Mr. and Ms.?"

"I am Red, and this is my siblings Mark, Minami, and Golly." Ash says. "The four of us were long-lost siblings of Trenor and we're bringing him back home."

This causes the caretaker to be delighted, she's glad to know that Trenor has his own family. The caretaker says, "I know that the children here like to gang up on him, but as your siblings, are you sure you can handle him?"

Mark says, "Don't worry, we promise that we can take care of him."

Then the Caretaker prepares the adoption papers, while Minami and Golly go with Trenor to clean up his stuff. The children are shocked to hear that Trenor has siblings, but that only fuels their disgust towards Trenor more because he 'deceived' everyone as an orphan. Trenor doesn't need to care about them because he knows that he'll be happier with his true family.

After Alice joins in the group, both she and Ash get two Rapidash from Adam and they decide to become the famous Rapidash Racers Yuma and Sandy. Trenor also likes Pokemon racing, so he joins the group as the three of them often compete in several races and win a lot of cups.