Chapter 16

"You have to calm down, Hydreigon!" Ash yells while wearing his Dragon Prince costume, by his side are Alice, Drandon, and Lucine, as the Dragon Foursome is in a battle with the outraging Hydreigon. Each uses its own Legendary: Latias, Latios, Reshiram, and Zekrom. They all attack the Hydreigon until it is calmed.

"I guess that's the end of the battle." Drandon says, "Although it is a little disappointing."

"Yeah. I would definitely want another Eternatus like incident happening so that we can use our full powers as the Dragon Foursome." Lucine says.

"Eteratus' outrage is something we want to avoid since it brings a lot of trouble." Ash says. "But that's also a good thing."

"Well, we're done here, I guess we should all head back to the castle. It seems like the Champions from other regions are having a meeting." Alice says. "And they didn't invite you..."

"Apparently, they are talking about the Ash Ketchum murderer thing. Since Iris is considered one of the victims, she won't be participating too. As for your Dad, since the incident is in Kanto, he won't attend the meeting as well." Lucine says.

"But they don't know that the roles should be reversed..." Drandon adds. "I mean, we all know that Ash is the victim while Iris is the murderer."

"Not only that, but my sister is also going to attend the meeting, and it's up to her to make things interesting..." Ash says.

"Who asked for this meeting anyway?" Lillie mutters with slight annoyance, considering that she won't be spending some time with Mark because of it.

"Serena." Diantha replies.

After getting into the seats, all 7 Champions and the Kalos Queen are here as Goodshow walks into the room with a girl standing behind him. "This is Minami Satoshi, she is a detective and she will be joining us."

Minami bows at them as Goodshow turns to Serena, who is the one who has the meeting.

"Minami, right? As a detective, do you know about the Delia Ketchum murder case five years ago?" Serena asks.

"I have a bad feeling about where this is going..." Geeta, Lance, Diantha, and Lillie think in their minds.

"Yes, our agency has heard of this case before, but we didn't really think it was important, considering that it doesn't actually involve us. Why do you ask?" Minami asks. Deep down, she tries to calm her rage because Delia is her mother.

"Ever since that incident, Ash Ketchum has been missing. Nobody had seen him for 5 years, and the police also didn't find him anywhere. Since you're a detective, will you be able to search for any clues about where Ash might have been?" Serena asks. "We also believe that he might be hiding in this region because this region is a newly made one, and it has been isolated from the other regions before our current event."

"Serena, did you actually witness the murder yourself?" Lillie glares at her, "I saw your case file, all you saw was Ash holding his mother with the knife that is the murder weapon. For all you know, she was already dead when he found her and took out the knife from her."

"I don't want to implicate Ash either, but all evidence points to him. What's more, we have witnesses that are a number 12 people." Serena replies.

"The report stated that their testimonies are exactly the same. What more do you want?" Cynthia asks.

"Do you really need footage of the murder itself? Since that really wastes a lot of time." Steven says.

"But Lillie is right. For all we knew, those 12 could be conspiring against this Ash boy, and they are lying." Geeta says.