Chapter 26

Now everyone is back at FS Resort, Ash and Alice bring them north to Route 5. On Route 5, they notice a Day Care center in the middle of the road, and Ash says, "We have the Pokemon Day Care here in Route 5 and it functions just like the other Day Care Centers in the other regions. You can bring your Pokemon here and let them raise it, and sometimes you can find eggs in the daycare as well."

"It sure is nothing really special..." May mutters. "Just something that is common in every region..."

"And after this Route 5, we're now in the Isolate Desert." Ash says as they notice a giant desert in front h of them. Everyone gulps a little before they head inside and walk. They manage to get to the Terra Cave and they decide to take a break.

"So you're saying that Groudon might be found inside this cave?" Brendan asks.

"Yes, although sometimes it will wake up and go to the Marine cave in the Azure Ocean Road and fight with Kyogre. Only Rayquaza was able to stop them."

"Why am I not surprised." Zinnia sighs.

After leaving the cave, they continue forward and eventually, they are all tired.

"This sure is a big desert..." Serena mutters as now the Champions and their chosen trainers, as well as the group of traitors, are still walking and they couldn't see where they are from and where they are heading to. Ash and Alice are the only ones who aren't tired from the long walk.

"The desert is where most of the Ground Type Pokemon in the region is." Ash says. "And when we find the town made with trains, that means we're here at my brother Trenor's gym."

The desert only has some wild encounters and trainers to battle. Other than that, just some scattered on the ground items waiting to be picked up. After another hour of walking, they finally reach Isolate Town, where Trenor's Gym is located.

After arriving in the town, they are amazed to see how many old and abandoned trains are made into living places for others. There is also a fountain in the middle of the town so they can have water from it. They hear a loud noise as they see Trenor charging at them with his Mudsdale. He jumps off and says, "I was wondering when you're going to arrive."

"Sorry." Alice says. "The desert from FS Resort is actually far from Isolate Town. I wonder if Groudon is making more desert lands day after day."

"That sure is a nice joke from you, Aurora. Anyway, welcome to Isolate Town. Who is the one going to challenge me?" Trenor asks.

Akari steps forward and says, "We're going to have a battle, I'm sure you don't mind, right?"

"Not at all. Our Gym is the whole race stadium over there." Trenor says as he points at the large building. "Since I'm a professional Pokemon racer, this place is also often used as the race course.

"I think I've heard that my mother has come here once..." Serena mutters. "Considering she is a Rhyhorn racer."

"Other than Grace, we also have the famous Rapidash Riders train here before a race is coming." Trenor says. "And despite not having a Rapidash, I am a Rapidash Rider myself."

"We know." Bonnie says. "Along with Yuma and Sandy, we have been keeping tabs on your races and cheering for you."

"I'm glad to hear that." Trenor smiles.

Ash says, "As usual, we'll leave the rest to you, Aurora and I are going back to the desert since we have some things to do there."

"Again?" Leon asks with slight frustration. "Why are you going back to the desert?"

"There is a reason why the desert is vast." Ash says. "Under the desert, there is our own vault. It was actually a place where we stored valuable things inside. Like treasures, secret documents, and other things."